|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2013 08:12 AM EST|
RSA Conference – HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced that it will showcase the industry’s only end-to-end solution portfolio designed to protect organizations against unauthorized access to everything from the cloud, to the data, to the door at this year’s RSA Conference in San Francisco. The company will also unveil its new turnkey and versatile strong authentication appliance solution for enterprises across multiple industries including banking, government, and healthcare.
HID Global will demonstrate its best-in-class suite of technologies, products, solutions, and services for physical and logical access control and secure multi-factor authentication in booth #2517 at the Moscone Center from February 26 through March 1. Demonstrations will enable booth visitors to gain a first hand understanding of how the company’s secure access and smart card solutions conveniently address real-world security and authentication challenges with minimal involvement of the end-user.
The company’s booth will feature the theme “Trust One. Authenticate All.” along with experience zones dedicated to secure identity and access solutions in specific industries including banking and government, in addition to a zone dedicated to enterprise and mobility applications. Demonstrations will include:
- One credential smart card solutions for secure access to building, network, and cloud applications
- Mobile tokens that provide the most convenient, secure access from smartphones or tablet computers
- Strong authentication for multi-layered protection against evolving and advanced persistent threats
- The latest technology in transparent authentication, fraud prevention, and transaction verification that ensures security of online banking and financial mobility
- Adaptive and versatile authentication and secure identity solutions that help financial service organizations easily comply with the FFIEC mandate and other bank security requirements
- Innovative, layered security solutions that provide scalability
- Solutions that provide mobility and security while facilitating compliance
- One credential solution (PIV/PIV-I card) for government employees that provides secure physical and logical access to designated networks, applications, devices, the cloud, and buildings
- PIV card solutions that easily integrate into existing physical access control systems for physical access control and identify personnel in a secured area
Stay Connected with HID Global
About HID Global Identity Assurance Solutions
HID Global Identity Assurance solutions enable customers to prove and establish trust in a person’s identity when accessing resources on the network. The business’s strong authentication and smart card solutions are relied upon by more agencies, including the U.S. Department of Defense, than any other provider, and has issued more than 100 million credentials to enterprise, government, and commerce customers.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, use, and management of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. Primary brands are ActivIdentity®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
®HID and the HID logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global Corp in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.