|By Business Wire||
|February 24, 2013 12:00 PM EST||
Following the OtterBox® acquisition of Wrapsol, based in Canton, Mass., in November 2012, OtterBox now offers a complete collection of premium screen protectors for mobile technology. Introducing OtterBox Clearly Protected™, available at www.otterbox.com/clearly-protected.
OtterBox now offers a complete collection of premium screen protectors for mobile technology. Introducing OtterBox Clearly Protected. (Photo: OtterBox)
Clearly Protected is a unique lineup of premium dry application screen protectors from OtterBox that fit a variety of smartphone and tablet devices. Clearly Protected products utilize a dry application process that eliminates the possibility of liquid damage to the device during installation and provides a fast and simple application process.
Four product offerings are now available including 360o, Vibrant, Clean and Privacy.
- 360o – intended as a stand-alone product; covers the screen, back and sides of the iPhone® 4/4S, iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S® III with a glossy finish
- Vibrant – preserves display clarity and sharpness; available for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5, iPad®*, iPad mini and Samsung Galaxy S III
- Clean – matte-finished screen protector for iPhone 5 and iPad*, reduces the appearance of smudges and fingerprints
- Privacy – made of premium quadlaminar polyester prevents viewing from all four sides to help keep information confidential; accommodates the iPhone 5 and iPad*
Vibrant, Clean and Privacy are all optimized to be used with most OtterBox cases to create the ultimate protective solution.**
“Clearly Protected provides a variety of high-quality accessories with long-term value,” OtterBox President and CEO Brian Thomas said. “We’re excited to offer an expanded range of impressive protective solutions that will take the industry by storm.”
Clearly Protected products range from $19.95 to $39.95 and are available from OtterBox.com. For more information, visit www.otterbox.com/clearly-protected.
Built upon fundamentals of hard work, innovation and perseverance, OtterBox is a leader in the production of premier protective solutions for global handheld manufacturers, wireless carriers and distributors.
Incorporating creativity and cutting-edge design into every product, OtterBox creates sleek and durable cases that offer reliable device protection to complement any lifestyle.
OtterBox was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colo. In 2010 OtterBox established an EMEA headquarters in Ireland and an APAC headquarters in Hong Kong.
For more information, visit www.otterbox.com. We’ve Got Technology Covered.
- New iPad with Retina display (4th generation) 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- New iPad (3rd generation) 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- iPad 2nd generation (iPad 2) 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Not compatible with iPad 1st generation
**Full case compatibility recommendations can be found at www.otterbox.com/clearly-protected
©2013 Otter Products, LLC. All rights reserved. OtterBox and all OtterBox logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of Otter Products, LLC. All other logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of their respective owners.