|By Business Wire||
|February 25, 2013 07:20 AM EST||
The Bartech Group (Bartech), a leader in global workforce management solutions, announced today that the company achieved record growth in 2012.
Celebrating 35 years in business, Bartech realized many milestones in 2012. The firm received investments to fuel its growth, was awarded Regional Supplier of the Year by the National Minority Development Council, was recognized as a Top 5 Managed Service Provider (MSP) by HRO Today, and was named an MSP Top Performer by Staffing Industry Analysts.
Commenting on the positive developments in the past 12 months Bartech CEO David Barfield said, “We attribute the excellent progress seen in 2012 to our over-arching strategy that included pursing strong domestic growth within new and core client accounts, deepening our channel partnerships, and exciting investment in our international expansion.”
2012 domestic growth advanced at strong pace
Bartech expanded its domestic delivery including significant wins to deliver MSP and staffing services:
- Bartech proudly unveiled its new state-of-the-art facility housing the Recruiting VMS Fulfillment Center, Recruitment Development Center, and MSP Centers of Excellence, recommitting its future to Michigan, and investing in long-term growth. Bartech now utilizes 70,000 workers through its Managed Solutions offering and more than 4,000 workers deployed through Bartech Staffing Solutions.
- Bartech saw its overall client base expand MSP programs dramatically. In particular, customers including Owens Corning demonstrated growth in their sophistication of MSP utilization by implementing Bartech’s advanced strategies for Statement of Work (SOW) and Services Procurement, Independent Contractor Compliance, Payroll and Direct Hire.
- Bartech made significant gains in channel partner strategies and continues to be committed to diversifying and deepening channel relationships with leading Vendor Management Systems (VMS), recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and strategic staffing partners.
2012 saw additional international expansion
- Bartech’s programs were delivered in all of the 50 United States (Puerto Rico in implementation), Canada and the United Kingdom.
- 2012 saw Bartech operations extend in six international locations, including the United Kingdom, India, Canada, Mexico, Philippines and Argentina.
Looking ahead to 2013 and beyond
- Bartech will launch the Diversity Delivers supplier development initiative in 2013 to grow and expand on current delivery of more than 40% Tier II Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) spend into MSP programs.
- Further global expansion is expected in 2013 with anticipated growth in seven countries supported to up to 26 countries in the coming 24 months.
Barfield concluded, “2012 was an excellent year for Bartech and I’m very proud of everyone associated with the organization for delivering such fantastic performance. We recognize that times remain tough throughout the U.S. and in the global economy, but as a result of Bartech’s highly skilled and motivated people, dedicated client relationships and strong channel partnerships, we look forward with anticipation to further successes and a strong 2013.”
Bartech is an industry-leading professional services firm delivering workforce and enterprise staffing solutions to Global 1000 firms. Managing more than 26,000 daily work assignments and $2 billion in annualized spend, Bartech helps clients improve their market position through greater efficiency, transparency and reduced operational risks. With a 36-year proven track record, Bartech continues to receive top industry recognition for its global solutions. Learn more at www.bartechgroup.com.