|By Business Wire||
|March 6, 2013 12:00 AM EST||
Worksoft®, a leading provider of automated testing solutions for enterprise applications, announced today that Danish Defence has selected Worksoft Certify® as a strategic test automation tool to improve process and cost efficiency across its SAP application landscape.
Danish Defence required an automated testing framework to achieve high quality execution of its work processes and systems. Worksoft will integrate with Danish Defence’s existing SAP software.
The Defence Command is a military agency in the combine of the Ministry of Defence. The Defence Command is the superior, coordinating, and governing authority for the defence. The tasks of the Danish Armed Forces can be divided into national and international tasks. National tasks include monitoring of the national territory, enforcement of sovereignty, and a range of civilian-oriented tasks in support of Danish society. International tasks include armed conflict, stabilization task, and international policing.
Worksoft’s suite of automated testing software helps organizations around the world achieve significant financial and operational benefits, including:
- Optimal enterprise systems performance with complete end-to-end validation of work process quality
- Early detection of systems problems so that they can be addressed before they impact operational performance
- Reduced costs associated with time and labor-intensive manual testing
- Increased agility with accelerated deployment times and the tools to manage the complexity of today’s enterprise applications
- Mitigation of technology risk by thoroughly testing planned application changes in advance of deployment
About Worksoft, Inc.
Worksoft® is a leading global provider of test automation software for packaged enterprise applications. Companies utilize our solutions to shorten project timelines, reduce costs, innovate faster, and improve business process quality. Worksoft provides solutions for functional testing, performance testing, and change management that deliver high levels of automation – often exceeding 80% process automation. Worksoft customers include global blue-chip companies across manufacturing, financial services, government, healthcare, retail and transportation sectors.
For more information, contact Worksoft at +49 171 8000 220 or visit www.worksoft.com.