|By Business Wire||
|March 12, 2013 11:00 AM EDT||
The regulatory bar is higher than ever with the HIPAA Omnibus Rule. Faced with this growing compliance challenge, as well as regulatory requirements of HITECH, PCI and others, in the midst of an increasingly complex and dynamic IT environment, many of today’s leading enterprises are looking for solutions to create better visibility and control over user identities and access to improve risk and compliance posture. To help these enterprises address this pain, SailPoint and Edgile are cohosting a free webinar on Thursday, March 21st.
Identity management experts will share best practices and provide insight into how gaining better visibility to and control of user identities and access can improve both company risk and compliance posture, all while improving business awareness and decision making with automated identity analytics, risk intelligence and reporting capabilities.
The free webinar, Healthcare Case Study: Stop Compliance and User Access Ills in Their Tracks, is scheduled for Thursday, March 21st at 11:00 a.m. ET. Attendees will learn:
- About new ways that IAM solutions are addressing the changes to healthcare regulations;
- How to gain better visibility into and control over who has access to sensitive patient data and the associated risks;
- How to cost-effectively and securely manage user access needs within a dynamic healthcare organization;
- Why Compliance Scorecards drive department-level behavior and eliminate rubber-stamping and poor adoption;
- Why risk matters and how it helps prioritize security and compliance efforts; and
- How Providence Health is using an Identity Management Framework as a significant component of their Security Control Framework, which allows them to position themselves to successfully meet compliance demands and protect patient data.
To register for SailPoint’s free webinar, please visit: http://bit.ly/ZqICSW.
For more information on SailPoint, and for a complete listing of upcoming events and webinars, please visit www.sailpoint.com/news/events.
SailPoint, the market-leading provider of on-premises and SaaS-based identity management solutions, helps the world’s largest organizations mitigate risk, reduce IT costs, and ensure compliance. The company’s innovative solutions, IdentityIQTM and AccessIQTM, provide superior visibility into and control over user access to sensitive applications and data, regardless of where they reside. SailPoint's product suite provides customers a unified solution for risk-aware compliance management, closed-loop user lifecycle management, flexible provisioning, cloud access management, and identity intelligence – all based on an integrated governance model. Founded in 2005, the company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, and has offices in Germany, Great Britain, India, Israel, the Netherlands, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.sailpoint.com or follow SailPoint at www.twitter.com/sailpoint.
SailPoint, the SailPoint logo, IdentityIQ, AccessIQ, and all techniques are trademarks or registered trademarks of SailPoint Technologies, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other products or services are trademarks of their respective companies.