|By PR Newswire||
|March 15, 2013 05:31 AM EDT||
MUMBAI, India, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents 'India Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2017'
In 2011, global tyre market reached USD 150 Billion, which is expected to grow further till 2017. The Indian tyre market has shown robust growth in 2011 and is further expected to continue its thrust and grow at a CAGR of around 14% till 2017 due to increasing number of automobile sales in the country. With extremely low automobile market penetration and increasing disposable income in the country is driving the demand for tyres. The new entrants are showing their products differently in terms of value and sophisticated production technology. Till the end of 2011, MRF was leading the market with majority tie ups with automobile companies followed by Apollo, JK tyres and others. However, the market share trends are expected to encounter strong changes from the current trend by 2017 which would lead the market dynamics to new heights.
According to "India Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017" India tyre market will witness phenomenal growth in near future. The outlook for the Tyre market in India seems very promising as the overall consumer spending and population is on rise. Better quality tyres are available at affordable price due to the number of players in the market where retreading has proved to be an added advantage where it has one of largest base across the globe. "India Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017" discusses the following aspects related to tyre industry in India:
- Global Tyre Market Size & Growth
- India Tyre Market Size & Growth
- Replacement Tyre Market
- PEST Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Market Trends & Developments
- Competitive Landscape & SWOT Analysis
Why you should buy this report:
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market dynamics in India.
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- The forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop by 2017?
- To keep informed about the recent and upcoming tyre players in India
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Request for sample - http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=226538
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with Tyre Manufacturers, Automobile Manufacturers, Channel Partners, Media Executives, and Consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases
Get an overview of the report at:
Related Reports on Tyre Industry
- South Africa Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities 2017
- Indian Auto Component Industry
- Database of Rubber Tyre Producers in Romania
- Global Database of Rubber Tyre Producers
- Rubber Tyre Market in United Kingdom
- Rubber Tyre Market in Belgium - Market Size, Forecasts and Market Players
- Rubber Tyres - Top 5 Asian Markets Package
Sector - Tyre
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.