|By Business Wire||
|March 15, 2013 02:51 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lx5ndk/multiplay_new) has announced the addition of the "Multiplay: New Supply-side Strategies" report to their offering.
This report takes a look at the major developments in services being bundled with Internet access. It analyses trends in triple and quadruple-play bundles, their convergence and their economic impact on vendors. It also explores deep product line strategies: digital home, rich communication, secure access, and opportunities tied to segmentation.
Report's Key Questions:
- At a time when telecom markets are stagnating, what possible growth outlets are there for telcos?
- What are the major innovations in the area of services bundled with access: additional services, content, smart access, segmentation?
- What are the assets and limitations of bundling strategies? How do bundles affect ARPU, margins and customer loyalty?
- Will adding content to the equation bring growth and, if so, for which type of operator?
- Is enhancing access with other services closer to telcos' core business a sound development strategy?
- Is segmentation operators' main strategy for handling the explosion in traffic on the networks?
- Can telcos sell quality of service?
- Orange France
- Virgin Media UK
- Vodafone Spain
- Telecom Italia
- Telefónica Spain
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lx5ndk/multiplay_new