|By PR Newswire||
|March 19, 2013 11:14 AM EDT||
SEATTLE, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Onvia, the leading provider of intelligence for companies to win more government business, announces Onvia 6, an exciting new release that enhances the user experience and improves workflows.
The release helps clients easily identify:
- The best bids and RFPs to pursue
- The right agency decision makers
- The best future projects to go after
In addition, clients can now access their latest sales leads on smartphones to take action on opportunities while in the field.
The new features, developed in response to client requests and feedback, include:
- Workflow modules that provide quick and easy access to procurement data with a minimal number of clicks
- Automatic tracking of bids and RFPs through the procurement lifecycle that help clients stay on top of their identified opportunities
- Onvia Mobile that provides clients the latest actionable sales leads on the go
- Improved Search to help clients find relevant agency information with ease
"We continue to lead the industry by expanding our coverage of new government business opportunities every day," said Hank Riner, President and CEO of Onvia. "At the same time we want our customers to access this intelligence quickly to win more government business. We are pleased to introduce Onvia 6 as another milestone demonstrating our commitment to client's needs."
For more than 12 years Onvia (NASDAQ: ONVI) has been delivering the data and tools companies rely on to succeed in the government-contracting market. Onvia tracks and reports the spending of tens of thousands of federal, state and local government agencies, giving companies a single source for conducting business with government. Along with providing an exclusive suite of integrated business tools for a wide variety of industries, Onvia offers DemandStar, an automated e-procurement system that streamlines agency procurement processes. For information about Onvia, visit www.onvia.com.