|By PR Newswire||
|March 21, 2013 09:22 PM EDT||
SAN FRANICSCO, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Meet Fido's Fondue! This local Bay Area dog biscuit company based in Oakland, CA prides itself on offering only the highest quality treats with no artificial additives or preservatives. They feature organic, locally-sourced ingredients packaged in a grain-free (made with organic garbanzo flour!) biscuit.
Traci Fellows, owner, will be at K9 Scrub Club in Noe Valley this Saturday to provide information about her quality treats and launch her brand-new Pupcake treats. Customers who purchase a bag of Fido's Fondue will receive a complimentary Pupcake while supplies last.
K9 Scrub Club is a neighborhood dog wash offering only the best products for dogs and cats. Their selection of premium products for dogs includes food, treats, bedding and gear not typically found in larger pet stores.
"We chose to work with Fido's Fondue because of their commitment to quality, the ingredients used and their focus on sourcing their ingredients locally. Traci has been a joy to work with and customers (both four-legged and two) have really enjoyed these treats," said Carin OHara, Noe Valley store manager.
Fido's Fondue currently has 6 flavors of treats:
- Chicken and Woofles - made with organic garbanzo flour, Mary's Free Range Chicken and organic rosemary
- Blue Suede Shoes - made with organic garbanzo flour, organic peanut butter and Niman Ranch bacon
- Sweet Potato Praline - made with organic garbanzo flour, organic sweet potatoes and organic pecans
- PB&J - made with organic garbanzo flour, organic seasonal berries and organic cinnamon
- Truffle Croque Monsieur - made with organic garbanzo flour, Niman Ranch bacon and organic mozzarella cheese
- Hogn' Dawgs - made with organic garbanzo flour, Niman Ranch bacon and cheddar cheese
For more information, customers can visit k9scrubclub.com or contact the Noe Valley Store directly. K9 Scrub Club location and event details are below:
K9 Scrub Club
1734 Church Street
San Francisco, CA 94131
Fido's Fondue Event is from 11am to 1pm on Saturday, March 23, 2013
Jason OHara K9 Scrub Club, 8556482582, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE K9 Scrub Club