|By Chris Pollach||
|March 31, 2013 12:49 PM EDT||
Appeon Corporation releases Appeon Mobile Beta #3
Appeon Mobile Beta 3.0 is available now! This is another much in a series of anticipated Release Candidate versions! Beta 3.0 also represents that Appeon Mobile is practically ready to go to market! This is your last chance to give Appeon feedback that we will be incorporated into the final release, which is scheduled for April 30. Appeon Corporation is also now accepting pre-orders for Appeon Mobile sp that you will receive a special early-adopter 30% discount for a limited time!
- Highlights of What’s New in Beta 3:
1. 2X faster performance and memory improvement
2. Supports more iOS APIs, e.g. camera, barcode reader, etc.
3. Encrypts data communication using SSL
4. Can create standalone IPA files
5. Deploys to either Java or .NET servers
6. And more…
New PB Features
- Upper and Lower String functions are supported.
- DragAuto property for all controls is supported.
- KeyDown event will be triggered when Done is tapped in the iOS virtual keyboard.
- Appeon FileService object is supported.
New Appeon Developer Features
- Native mobile app package tool: allows users to package the mobile application as a standalone application that can be built into an IPA file using the Apple Xcode
- PBT/PBL list auto check: automatically detects if new PBLs have been added to the PBT and updates the PBL list.
- Config Wizard/Configure tool enhancements: adds new options such as device type, app display name, and new PBT display style.
- Appeon Developer supports Windows XP , Vista, 7, and 8
New Appeon WorkSpace Features
- SSL verify & SSL verify host: supports SSL peer verification and host verification to ensure data safety.
- Close All Apps: supports closing all applications that are running in the foreground and background in Appeon Workspace.
- Redesigned icons to be more intuitive.
- Other usability improvements to Appeon Workspace.
New Mobile API's
- New functionality for Media, Camera, Notification, Barcode, and Device
Regards ... Chris