|By PR Newswire||
|April 25, 2013 07:48 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific e-Commerce Logistics 2013" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The fastest growing e-commerce market in the world presents many logistical challenges
Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013 contains extensive market sizing and financial data, insightful commentary supported by detailed maps and extensive company profiles to provide the reader with a comprehensive overview of the region's e-commerce logistics market.
Ti's new report has identified Asia Pacific's e-commerce market as one of the fastest growing logistics markets in the world, with the potential to become the largest region for e-commerce sales within a few years. The report's key findings suggest that the main drivers of the market's growth include the adoption rate of mobile devices, the expansion of Internet connectivity and encouragement from governments across Asia for e-commerce to be used as a platform for the sale of goods internationally.
What will you learn from Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- An overview of the market - an introduction to Asia Pacific's ecommerce logistics market and analysis of key market trends and possible developments.
- Market sizing and forecasts - an insight into the size and rapid development of Asia Pacific's e-commerce logistics market and growth forecasts for 2015.
- Individual market overviews - a breakdown of the region's ecommerce logistics market by individual countries, providing a synopsis of each market.
- Retail supply chains - detailed analysis of retailers' supply chain networks, including illustrative maps.
- Provider profiles - operational and financial profiles of the most important regional postal and logistics providers operating in the region, including: China Post, Blue Dart, and SF Expres
An outline of key topics and findings featured in the report
- A significant rise in the region's middle class population and the use of mobile devices has supported rapid growth in e-commerce.
- This rapid growth has created demand for major investment in improved infrastructure, warehousing and delivery options for domestic and intra-regional transport. The report assesses where the financial support for these projects is coming from.
- UPS and FedEx have been granted limited licences to operate in the domestic China network - how successful will they be? What impact will it have on the domestic market?
- Due to a lack of quality e-commerce logistics services, many retailers are developing their own logistics solutions, Ti has analysed how these networks have developed and what it means for the logistics industry.
- There are notable differences in the preferred payment systems implemented across the region, the report outlines the problems this creates for last-mile delivery providers and interprets the impact it is having on market growth.
The report answers key questions such as:
- How big is the region's e-commerce logistics market?
- Which country has the biggest logistics spend?
- How fast is the region's e-commerce market set to grow?
- How do retailers develop their e-commerce networks?
- Who are the key postal and logistics providers offering e-commerce solutions?
- What is driving the market's growth?
- What are the latest key developments and concerns in the market?
Companies profiled in Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013:
- Retail supply chains - 360Buy, Alibaba, Flipkart, Rakuten and Walmart
- Postal providers - China Post, China Post Express & Logistics, India Post, Japan Post and Singapore Post.
- Logistics providers - Blue Dart, DHL, FedEx and UPS as well as domestic providers in China
Who will benefit from Asia Pacific e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- Consultants and financial analysts
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Logistics procurement managers
- Marketing managers
- Knowledge Managers
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
3.0 e-commerce Logistics Market size
4.0 Select Countries
5.0 Supply Chain Overviews
6.0 Provider Overviews
For more information visit Asia Pacific e-Commerce Logistics 2013
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
If cloud computing benefits are so clear, why have so few enterprises migrated their mission-critical apps? The answer is often inertia and FUD. No one ever got fired for not moving to the cloud - not yet. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Hoch, SVP, Cloud Advisory Service at Virtustream, discussed the six key steps to justify and execute your MCA cloud migration.
Dec. 29, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 311
Eighty-five percent of companies store information in some sort of unstructured manner. In this demo at 15th Cloud Expo, Mark Fronczak, Product Manager at Solgenia, discussed their enterprise content management solution, which was created to help companies organize and take control of their digital assets.
Dec. 29, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 343
The 3rd International @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo – to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY – is now accepting Hackathon proposals. Hackathon sponsorship benefits include general brand exposure and increasing engagement with the developer ecosystem. At Cloud Expo 2014 Silicon Valley, IBM held the Bluemix Developer Playground on November 5 and ElasticBox held the DevOps Hackathon on November 6. Both events took place on the expo fl...
Dec. 29, 2014 09:45 AM EST Reads: 851
The 3rd International @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that it is now accepting Keynote Proposals. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors - connected to th...
Dec. 29, 2014 07:45 AM EST Reads: 2,852
"There is a natural synchronization between the business models, the IoT is there to support ,” explained Brendan O'Brien, Co-founder and Chief Architect of Aria Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at the 15th International Cloud Expo®, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 29, 2014 06:00 AM EST Reads: 2,984
The term culture has had a polarizing effect among DevOps supporters. Some propose that culture change is critical for success with DevOps, but are remiss to define culture. Some talk about a DevOps culture but then reference activities that could lead to culture change and there are those that talk about culture change as a set of behaviors that need to be adopted by those in IT. There is no question that businesses successful in adopting a DevOps mindset have seen departmental culture change, ...
Dec. 29, 2014 03:45 AM EST Reads: 1,846
The Internet of Things promises to transform businesses (and lives), but navigating the business and technical path to success can be difficult to understand. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sean Lorenz, Technical Product Manager for Xively at LogMeIn, demonstrated how to approach creating broadly successful connected customer solutions using real world business transformation studies including New England BioLabs and more.
Dec. 29, 2014 02:00 AM EST Reads: 2,181
The security devil is always in the details of the attack: the ones you've endured, the ones you prepare yourself to fend off, and the ones that, you fear, will catch you completely unaware and defenseless. The Internet of Things (IoT) is nothing if not an endless proliferation of details. It's the vision of a world in which continuous Internet connectivity and addressability is embedded into a growing range of human artifacts, into the natural world, and even into our smartphones, appliances, a...
Dec. 29, 2014 01:30 AM EST Reads: 2,697
SYS-CON Media announced that Centrify, a provider of unified identity management across cloud, mobile and data center environments that delivers single sign-on (SSO) for users and a simplified identity infrastructure for IT, has launched an ad campaign on Cloud Computing Journal. The ads focus on security: how an organization can successfully control privilege for all of the organization’s identities to mitigate identity-related risk without slowing down the business, and how Centrify provides ...
Dec. 29, 2014 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,970
SYS-CON Events announced today Isomorphic Software, the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications, will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit 2015 New York, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Isomorphic Software is the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications. We develop, market, and support the SmartClient & Smart GWT HTML5/Ajax platform, combining the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software ...
Dec. 28, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,949
DevOps Summit 2015 New York, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that it is now accepting Keynote Proposals. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development cycles that produce software that is obsolete...
Dec. 28, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 2,747
"Matrix is an ambitious open standard and implementation that's set up to break down the fragmentation problems that exist in IP messaging and VoIP communication," explained John Woolf, Technical Evangelist at Matrix, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 28, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 2,162
We are reaching the end of the beginning with WebRTC, and real systems using this technology have begun to appear. One challenge that faces every WebRTC deployment (in some form or another) is identity management. For example, if you have an existing service – possibly built on a variety of different PaaS/SaaS offerings – and you want to add real-time communications you are faced with a challenge relating to user management, authentication, authorization, and validation. Service providers will w...
Dec. 28, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,078
The Internet of Things is tied together with a thin strand that is known as time. Coincidentally, at the core of nearly all data analytics is a timestamp. When working with time series data there are a few core principles that everyone should consider, especially across datasets where time is the common boundary. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Scott, Director of Enterprise Strategy & Architecture at MapR Technologies, discussed single-value, geo-spatial, and log time series dat...
Dec. 28, 2014 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,329
There's Big Data, then there's really Big Data from the Internet of Things. IoT is evolving to include many data possibilities like new types of event, log and network data. The volumes are enormous, generating tens of billions of logs per day, which raise data challenges. Early IoT deployments are relying heavily on both the cloud and managed service providers to navigate these challenges. In her session at Big Data Expo®, Hannah Smalltree, Director at Treasure Data, discussed how IoT, Big D...
Dec. 28, 2014 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,306