|By PR Newswire||
|July 1, 2013 10:52 AM EDT||
LONDON, July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
On Friday, June 28, 2013, shares in electric utilities ended mostly higher even as the market experienced a pullback with the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones closing near session lows. The major movers in the electric utilities industry included FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), American Electric Power Company Inc. (NYSE: AEP), Dominion Resources Inc. (NYSE: D), and Entergy Corporation (NYSE: ETR). AAAResearchReports.com tracked FE, AEP, D, and ETR. These free reports can be seen for free at:
Shares in FirstEnergy Corp. ended slightly higher on Friday even as the broader market struggled. The company's shares oscillated between $36.98 and $37.68 before closing the day 0.65% higher at $37.34. A total of 7.38 million shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 3.38 million. The company's shares have gained 1.11% in the last three trading sessions. However, despite the recent gains, the stock is trading near its 52-week low of $35.72. Download free research on FE by signing up now at:
American Electric Power Corporation's stock edged higher on Friday, extending its gains from previous trading sessions. The company's shares hit an intraday high of $45.05 before finishing the day 0.67% higher at $44.78. A total of 3.29 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 3.56 million. The stock gained 1.98% in the last three trading sessions. Despite the recent gains, the stock fell 7.92% in the second quarter of 2013. Register for today's free analysis on AEP at:
Shares in Dominion Resources Inc. edged higher on Friday, ending the session at $56.82, up 0.60% from its previous closing price. The company's shares oscillated between $56.21 and $57.25. A total of 4.23 million shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 3.76 million. Dominion Resource' shares have gained 1.70% in the last three trading sessions. Despite the gains, the stock fell 2.34% in the second quarter of 2013. A free report on D can be accessed by registering at:
Entergy Corporation's stock slipped on Friday, ending the day 0.53% lower at $69.68 after fluctuating between $69.26 and $70.11. A total of 1.32 million shares were traded which is slightly above the daily average volume of 1.28 million. Despite Friday's pullback, Entergy's shares gained 0.75% in the last three trading sessions, and 10.18% in the second quarter of 2013. Register with AAA Research Reports and download research on ETR for free at:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at [email protected].
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at [email protected].
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to [email protected] for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
SOURCE AAA Research Reports