|By PR Newswire||
|July 19, 2013 08:13 AM EDT||
LONDON, July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
On Thursday, July 18, 2013, shares in telecom companies ended on a mixed note even as the broader market edged higher after positive comments from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and some upbeat earnings reports. The major movers in the sector included Windstream Corporation (NASDAQ: WIN), Frontier Communications Corp. (NASDAQ: FTR), iPass Inc. (NASDAQ: IPAS), and Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp. (ADR) (NYSE: NTT). AAAResearchReports.com tracked WIN, FTR, IPAS, and NTT. These reports can be seen for free at:
Shares in Windstream Corporation edged lower on Thursday, reversing some of their gains from previous trading sessions. The company's shares oscillated between $8.05 and $8.17 before finishing the day 0.67% lower at $8.10. A total of 4.20 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 7.42 million. The company's shares gained 1.00% in the last three trading sessions. Download free research on WIN by signing up now at:
Frontier Communications Corp.'s stock moved higher on Thursday, extending its gains from previous trading sessions. The company's shares ended the day 1.45% higher at $4.20 after fluctuating between $4.13 and $4.23. A total of 10.18 million shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 9.00 million. The stock has gained 2.94% in the last three trading sessions and 3.96% in the last one month, thus outperforming the S&P 500 which has gained 0.41% and 2.27% during the respective periods. Register for today's free analysis on FTR at:
Shares in iPass Inc. moved lower on Thursday, extending their losses from previous trading sessions. The company's shares ended the day 0.51% lower at $1.96 after fluctuating between $1.89 and $2.01. A total of 50,987 shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 463,027. The company's shares have fallen by 3.92% in the last three trading sessions. However, in the last three months, the stock has gained 14.62%, hence outperforming the S&P 500. A free report on IPAS can be accessed by registering at:
Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp.'s stock moved higher on Thursday reversing some of its recent losses. The company's shares fluctuated between $26.15 and $26.25 before ending the day 0.57% higher at $26.25. A total of 106,669 shares were traded which is less than its daily average volume of 291,993. Nippon Telegraph & Telephone's shares have fallen by 1.24% in the last three trading sessions. However, the stock has outperformed the S&P 500 in the last three months, gaining 11.37%. Register with AAA Research Reports and download research on NTT for free at:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
SOURCE AAA Research Reports