|By Business Wire||
|August 5, 2013 07:18 PM EDT||
Deem™ announces today, new Deem@Work product enhancements to improve savings and control through:
Advanced online travel booking
- Pre-established configurations to support multiple TMC partners
- Multi-level policy control
- Corporate specific negotiated rates
- Partner defined travel vendor preferencing and promotion
- Partner defined site messaging
- Partner defined location display in hotel and car service booking flows
- Dynamic user grouping based on traveler context and permission
Intuitive expense management
- Corporate card support
- Reporting and analytics
- Multi-level approval workflow
Complementary purchase options
- Import of company specific catalogs
- Supporting content with discounts on average 20% less than alternative retailers.
“In listening to our partners’ needs, our creation of an online travel booking tool and acquisitions of expense and procurement technology, we discovered the right way to build a product and roadmap that mirrors our partners needs and is easily adopted by users,” said Linda Chen, Vice President Deem@Work. “These enhancements are the first of many we plan to develop—in collaboration with our partners—as we continue to be maniacally focused on improving technology that optimizes end-to-end savings and control while driving adoption through providing an intuitive end user experience.”
Attendees at the GBTA Convention in San Diego can find Deem at Booth #2659. Come by for more information about Deem@Work and our other products.
Deem™ (formerly Rearden Commerce) is the largest and most diverse syndicated commerce network that enables the syndication of highly relevant transactional commerce experiences across any online or mobile surface within consumer and business markets. For users, this means highly relevant and seamless commerce experiences and for merchants this means true performance-based advertising. Deem provides network participants with potential access to over 200 million consumers, 10 million businesses and a highly-diverse base of 1.2 million national and local merchants. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, California.