|By Business Wire||
|August 6, 2013 09:06 AM EDT||
Noetix Corp., a world-class provider of business intelligence (BI) software and services for enterprise applications, today introduced Noetix® Analytics 5.3, with numerous improvements including new data marts, performance enhancements, and a streamlined upgrade process that together deliver a superior ownership experience.
“Significant effort has been invested in major updates for this release which are specifically designed to meet the growing business intelligence needs of our customers,” said Jeff Kirk, director of Product Management for Noetix Analytics. “Many new features have been added to expand functionality and improve performance and scalability, while reducing the effort to maintain and upgrade the solution.”
Tweet This: NEWS @NoetixCorp intros Noetix Analytics 5.3: new content, built-in reporting hierarchies & streamlined upgrades http://noetix.com?u=3a9c5
New and Enhanced Content and Reporting Capabilities:
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning Data Marts for Demand, Supply, and Exception Details
- Quoting Data Marts for Quote Headers, Lines, Sales Credits, and Tax Details
- Order Management Data Mart for Sales Credits
- Support for Oracle E-Business Suite General Ledger key flexfield segment value hierarchies (utilizes patented Noetix MetaBuilder technology)
- Support for two Date Hierarchies: Fiscal and Gregorian Calendar
- Ability to define custom hierarchies
- Global Unit of Measure (UOM)
- Improved data mart business metadata
- Accelerated Full Loads
- Support for Incremental Aggregate Fact (AFACT) Loads
- Additional out-of-the-box indexes for improved ETL and report performance
- New Performance Tuning Guide
Improved Administration, Maintenance, and Upgrades
- Automated Informatica patching
- Consolidated upgrade patch for one-step upgrades
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Support for Informatica PowerCenter 9.5
- Support for Oracle Process Manufacturing R12
- Integrated with Noetix Generator for (QlikView, Microsoft BI, IBM Cognos, SAP BusinessObjects, and Oracle BI)
Noetix Analytics is a packaged data warehouse solution designed to provide business users with strategic reporting for trending and analysis based on information from multiple data sources. Organizations can use Noetix Analytics in conjunction with their existing business intelligence and reporting tools from Oracle® BI EE, Oracle® Discoverer, IBM® Cognos®, SAP® BusinessObjects™, and Microsoft® BI.
Noetix Analytics 5.3 is now generally available. For more information, click here.
Noetix provides instant operational reporting and packaged analytics for Oracle Applications. For nearly 20 years, Noetix has helped customers worldwide to quickly and cost-effectively access the enterprise application data necessary for critical decision-making. Noetix’s proven technology is being used by 1,500 industry-leading customers including: Cummins, Starbucks, Toshiba, Welch’s, and Visa. The company is headquartered in Redmond, Wash., with international operations in London and Hyderabad, India.
Noetix is a registered trademark of Noetix Corp.