|By Business Wire||
|August 6, 2013 12:08 PM EDT||
The SIA, a non-profit association of enterprises involved in the support of high technology products, announced today the dates of its 2014 Service Industry Executive Summit. For the 29th consecutive year, service leaders from around the world will gather to discuss industry trends, share best practices, and network for the 2 ½ day conference. Held in Las Vegas from March 30-April 1, 2014, the event’s theme is “R3: Relationships Revenue Results” which will be communicated through presentations delivered by members and keynote speakers.
“The SIA continues to deliver unparalleled value to its service executive members,” commented Randy Parks, President, SIA. “Through participation and commitment to the organization, companies like mine have yielded significant, tangible results both in the way of new revenue as well as personal connections and growth. The Executive Summit brings all of us together and is the ultimate opportunity to realize the full potential of this organization.”
Highlights of the 2014 Service Industry Executive Summit include:
- Industry Leader Panel featuring case studies around business transition and transformation to accommodate the evolution of technology products being supported
- The importance of technology in driving revenue and profit growth by employing the latest innovations in products, platforms and the cloud
- Global trade compliance and taxation requirements and implications
- International Panel will discuss the global economy and the importance of developing cross-border relationships to succeed internationally
Registration is now open on the SIA website with largest discounts expiring 8/31/13.
Find out more about the event, its opportunities on the SIA website, www.servicenetwork.org, where information about the organization and the remaining 2013 roundtables is also available.
About the SIA
The mission of the SIA is to promote and develop service partnerships and to serve as a forum for members to enhance their businesses and the betterment of the industry. The SIA was founded in 1985 as the leading trade association for companies engaged in the repair of electronic hardware and those that support the high technology service industry. SIA promotes customer choices and the owner’s right to repair. Members include ISOs, software companies, OEMs, and support companies. Member companies cover the globe and include North America, South America, Europe and APAC. Learn more about the SIA at www.servicenetwork.org For more information on how you can be a part of customer advocacy promoting owner’s rights go to www.digitalrighttorepair.org.
Upcoming SIA Roundtables include:
- September 12, 2013 – San Francisco, CA
- September 26, 2013 – Singapore
- December 5, 2013 – Ft. Lauderdale, Florida