|By ACN Newswire||
|August 6, 2013 11:54 PM EDT||
Creative Effectiveness Jury
- Jarek Ziebinski, President Asia Pacific, Leo Burnett Asia Pacific - Jury President
- Chandrasekar Radhakrishnan, Head of Communications, South Asia Region, Nestle, India
- Dick van Motman, Chairman & CEO, Dentsu Network/Asia Regional
- Keith Smith, International President, TBWA\Group Global
- Naomi Troni, CEO Southeast Asia, Havas Worldwide, Global
- Rupen Desai, Regional President, Asia Pacific, Lowe + Partners
- Sudeep Gohil, Chief Executive Officer, Droga5, Australia
- Tim Broadbent, Effectiveness Director, Ogilvy & Mather, Singapore
Digital and Mobile Jury
- Masaru Kitakaze, Executive Creative Director, Corporate Officer, Hakuhodo, Japan - Jury President
- Ashadi Hopper, Creative Director, formerly JWT, Australia
- Budgette Tan, Deputy Executive Creative Director, MRM Manila, The Philippines
- Carl Norberg , Global CEO/Founder, Monterosa, Singapore
- Eddie Wong, National Executive Creative Director, Draftfcb, China
- Kiki Chen, Managing Director, Medialand Digital Strategy, Taiwan
- Mangi Baek, Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, South Korea
- Richard (Goz) Gostelow, Regional Executive Creative Director, Digitas/Razorfish, Hong Kong
Direct and Promo & Activation Jury
- Jose Miguel Sokoloff, Chairman Lowe SSP3, President Creative Council Lowe
- Worldwide and Lowe SSP3, Global - Jury President
- Farid Ganio Tjokrosoeseno, Founder & CEO, AMP Group, Indonesia
- Heok Seong Ng, Executive Creative Director, Havas Worldwide, Malaysia
- Hyun Jong Lee, Chief Creative Director, HS Ad, South Korea
- Jason Williams, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett Melbourne, Australia
- Juhi Kalia, Executive Creative Director - Global Teams, JWT, Singapore
- Osamu Enari , Chief Creative Officer/Executive Producer, Drill, Japan
- Pratap Bose, Chief Operating Officer, DDB Mudra Group, India
- Mike Cooper, Worldwide Chief Executive Officer, PHD Global - Jury President
- Ajit Varghese, Managing Director, Maxus, India
- Ernita Ariestanty, Chief Executive Officer, Carat, Indonesia
- Hak Ik Hwang, Media Director, Cheil Worldwide, South Korea
- Malcolm Hanlon, Chief Operating Officer - APAC, ZenithOptimedia Asia Pacific
- Masashi Ariizumi, Senior Planning Director, ADK, Japan
- Mat Baxter, Chief Executive Officer, UM, Australia
- SK Biswas, Chief Strategy Officer - APAC, Havas Media Group Asia Pacific
Commenting on the juries, Philip Thomas, CEO of Lions Festivals says "Forward-thinking, professional, award-winning and passionate, are just some of the words that spring to mind when you look at these juries. It's a phenomenal group of people who will work together to select the most creative and ground-breaking work in the region deserving to win a coveted Spike award."
To enter or register to attend Spikes Asia 2013, please visit www.spikes.asia. Delegates can view all the entries and shortlisted entries at Suntec Singapore, venue of the festival. The winners will be revealed on Tuesday 17 September at the Marina Bay Sands theatre and celebrated during the After Party.
About Spikes Asia
The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, celebrating and inspiring Asia-Pacific creativity in advertising, takes plaace at Suntec City, Singapore, 15-17 September 2013. Building on the illustrious Spikes Asia Awards, the Spikes Asia Festival is a collaboration between Cannes Lions and Haymarket. The Festival provides the region's growing creative communications industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bringing together some of the finest creative thinkers from across the region and around the world.
The Festival offers an engaging programme of seminars and workshops focusing on creativity and learning. In addition, there are exhibitions of creative work from Asia, evening networking events and the exciting Spikes Asia Awards Ceremony which celebrates and rewards creative excellence in communications.
The Spikes Asia Awards are the region's oldest and most prestigious awards for creative advertising. They reward the best entries in Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Design, Film Craft, Print & Poster Craft, Integrated, Mobile and PR. For more infomation, please visit www.spikes.asia.
Follow Spikes Asia on:
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn | Google+
Source: Spikes Asia
Amanda Benfell, Head of PR & Press Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity Tel: +44-20-3033 4000 email@example.com www.spikes.asia/
Copyright 2013 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.