|By Business Wire||
|August 7, 2013 10:07 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4pwfr/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the European General Purpose Test Equipment Market" report to their offering.
Analysis of the European General Purpose Test Equipment Market' highlights how the adoption of communication technologies will drive revenue in this sector.
The multiplication and adoption of wireless standards across the region will be the main drivers for the growth of the general purpose test equipment market in Europe in the foreseeable future. While the shift from traditional box instrumentation to modular instrumentation will continue, the region is also expected to witness shifts that will alter the geographic landscape of the market.
The research methodology for this study consists of significant primary research with market participants. The study provides current and future market size information and identifies the factors expected to impact market growth from 2013 to 2018. A competitive analysis is also provided at the product segment level. The base year for the analysis is 2012.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the GP test equipment market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How is the revenue split across various countries or regions in Europe? How does the revenue split appear across different vertical markets?
- What is the competitive landscape for product segments covered in the study?
- How are the distributors adapting to the changing market condition and customer dynamic?
- Are partnerships necessary for vendors to maintain and improve market position?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Total General Purpose Test Equipment Market
- Oscilloscopes Segment Breakdown
- Spectrum Analyzer Segment Breakdown
- Multimeter Segment Breakdown
- Signal Generator Segment Breakdown
- Network Analyzer Segment Breakdown
- Logic Analyzer Segment Breakdown
- Power Meters Segment Breakdown
- Electronic Counters Segment Breakdown
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator Segment Breakdown
- Germany Breakdown
- United Kingdom Breakdown
- France Breakdown
- Italy Breakdown
- Iberia Breakdown
- Benelux Breakdown
- Scandinavia Breakdown
- Rest of Western Europe Breakdown
- Eastern Europe Breakdown
- Russia and CIS Segments Breakdown
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4pwfr/analysis_of_the