|By Business Wire||
|August 8, 2013 09:01 AM EDT||
Netwrix Corporation (www.netwrix.com), the award-winning configuration auditing software company, today announced Netwrix Auditor 5.0 with expanded features and functionality, and the broadest coverage of audited systems and applications.
Netwrix Auditor is an affordable configuration auditing solution for security, compliance and operations across the entire IT infrastructure. It provides alerts on critical changes, such as who changed password policy, and assess system configuration, such as group membership, at any point in time.
“At Netwrix, we believe we change the way configuration auditing is done, by innovating and reshaping the whole security industry,” said Michael Fimin, Netwrix CEO. “We are excited to deliver our most complete configuration auditing software solution yet – one that stays far ahead of the competition and delivers the most value to our fast growing customer base.”
Ease-of-Use and Innovative Features Enhance User Experience
Netwrix Auditor provides detection of security incidents, vulnerability assessment, forensic analysis and continuous compliance. It also improves business continuity, enables root cause analysis and change management, decreases system downtime and establishes accountability.
Version 5.0 of the product delivers advanced functionality, combined with a user-friendly interface to provide an excellent customer experience, including:
- An enhanced user interface provides a consistent experience for all audited systems.
- Automatic audit configuration reduces the time required for initial deployment or evaluation.
Improved reporting saves time and provides extensive system details:
- Over twenty new reports.
- Dashboards provide quick access to high-level statistics on system changes.
- Drill-Down reports link to the next level of detail.
- Originating workstation tracking further clarifies the source of a system change even when changes are made using the same account.
- New State-In-Time reports allow reviewing Group Policy Objects at any specific moment in time.
- New report filters allow viewing the changes made by members of the specified groups.
- All previously customized reports are retained during the upgrade.
Improved real-time alerts for changes:
- Alerts can be triggered by changes made by members of the specified groups.
- Several new pre-configured alerts on critical types of changes.
- Change management capabilities allow you to review and assign a status and provide comments for each change event.
- Automatically track and disable inactive users and computers.
- Automatically send email notifications to users who don’t interactively log on to Windows when their accounts or passwords are about to expire.
Pricing and Availability
Netwrix Auditor 5.0 is available immediately for a starting price of $9.50 per enabled Active Directory user (in the U.S.). For more information, visit www.netwrix.com/auditor.html.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation disruptively changes the way configuration auditing is done, exclusively focuses on this prominent security technology and offers the most simple, efficient and affordable solution with the broadest coverage of audited systems and applications. Founded in 2006, Netwrix is a leading provider of configuration auditing solutions with thousands of customers worldwide. The company is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with regional offices in New Jersey, Ohio, Georgia and the UK. Netwrix is ranked No. 33 on the Inc. 500 list of the Fastest Growing Software Companies in America(1).
1 Inc. Magazine 2012