|By Business Wire||
|August 9, 2013 12:04 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxdmzx/telecom_industry) has announced the addition of the "Telecom Industry in Kenya - Forecast, Opportunities & Trends 2013-2017" report to their offering.
The telecom sector in Kenya is well developed having two major players - Safaricom and Telkom Kenya. Safaricom is the clear market leader in the mobile services segment while Telkom Kenya is the major player in the fixed line telecom segment.
The Kenyan telecom industry experienced strong growth in the year 2012 and the same is likely to continue over till 2017. With increasing subscribers for both mobile and fixed line sectors, the Kenyan telecom industry is anticipated to post healthy growth rates in the coming years.
With competition heating up between the four mobile subscribers in the country, network expansion is going to play a key role in driving the industry till 2016.
In this industry scenario, this report analyzes the Kenyan telecom sector in its research report Telecom Industry in Kenya and covers the following:
- An analysis of the global telecom industry through an industry definition, industry statistics, industry value & volume analysis, industry segmentation, and a look at the competition in the global telecom industry. It also include an industry forecast for the years 2013-2017.
- An in-depth analysis of the major global telecom players such as AT&T Inc, Deutsche Telekom, and others. Each player is analyzed through a company overview, analysis of their businesses, a financial analysis and a SWOT analysis.
- Moving on to the analysis of the Telecom Industry in Kenya, we analyze the industry starting with an overview of the business conditions in Kenya for the telecom sector. We include an ARPU analysis of the Kenyan telecom sector, along with an overview of the mobile services sector in Kenya, fixed line telecom sector in Kenya and an overview of broadband services in Kenya.
- An analysis of the mobile telecom sector in Kenya is carried out through the analysis of industry statistics, the growth in the market, ARPU analysis of this sector, the expansion and development of the mobile network in the country, the launch of 3G services in the country, the growing role of mobile content and VAS facilities in the market, and the statistics of the major players in the mobile services sector in Kenya. An outlook for the sector is also included.
- This report performs a SWOT analysis on the mobile services sector in Kenya.
- Fixed line telecom market in Kenya is analyzed through industry statistics, subscriber data, and an analysis of the major players and their market statistics.
- A SWOT analysis of the wireline telecom sector in Kenya is included.
- An analysis of the broadband market in Kenya looks at industry statistics, industry growth and development trends, the potential of WiMAX, and several other factors.
- Regulatory framework governing the telecom sector in Kenya is analyzed.
- Major industry vendors and players such as Telkom Kenya and Safaricom are analyzed through a company overview, analysis of their mobile services, analysis of their network, company strategy, company financials, a SWOT analysis, amongst others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Telecom Industry
3. Major Global Telecom Players
4. Telecom Industry in Kenya
5. SWOT Analysis: Telecom Industry in Kenya
6. Mobile Sector in Kenya
7. Fixed Line Telecom Market in Kenya
8. Broadband Market in Kenya
9. Telecom Industry in Kenya: Regulatory Framework
10. Major Industry Vendors & Market Trends
11. Major Industry Players
- AT&T Inc
- Bharti Airtel
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT)
- Orange SA
- Telkom Kenya
- Verizon Communications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxdmzx/telecom_industry
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.