|By Business Wire||
|August 13, 2013 12:09 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7b89pm/flat_panel) has announced the addition of the "Flat Panel Display Manufacturers (Global)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Flat Panel Display Manufacturers. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the largest 198 companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 37 of the 198 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 36 companies are ripe for takeover
- 20 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 59 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 91 companies saw sales fall last year.
Updated monthly, Plimsoll's results are shown in graphical, numeric and narrative forms, and all individual analysis are measured in both the company's own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These distinct analyses highlight an organisation's success just as easily as it can emphasise its vulnerability.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains an assessment of the market, based on the businesses analysed.
This key information identifies:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7b89pm/flat_panel