|By Business Wire||
|August 15, 2013 09:14 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37gdnf/telecom_mergers) has announced the addition of the "Telecom Mergers and Acquisitions" subscription to their offering.
Mergers and acquisitions in the telecommunications field have become a booming business as large companies scramble to acquire new IP technology companies, ISP consolidation takes place, and carriers bulk up to head off or take on the competition. Telecom mergers and acquisitions are one of the hottest areas in the US economy.
Telecom M&A Newsletter covers worldwide developments in the telecommunications mergers and acquisitions. In addition to reporting on M&A activities, the M&A Newsletter analyzes potential merger and acquisition candidates, summarizes in an easy-to-read form M&A trends by different companies and industry requirements.
- M&A managers
- Investment analysts
- Institutional investors
- Mutual fund managers
- Strategic planners
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter?
- Provides analyses of important decisions and developments affecting the market
- Concentrates information from many sources in one place
- Supplies timely information from sources worldwide
- Provides an early warning of market opportunities and/or threats
- Tracks market developments on a regular basis
- Saves time and money in trying to keep up to date
- Provides a historical record for in-house research
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37gdnf/telecom_mergers
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.