|By Business Wire||
|August 15, 2013 09:45 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlb4x9/the_photonics) has announced the addition of the "The Photonics Components and Subsystems Newsletter" subscription to their offering.
The fiber optics and optical networks industries are moving rapidly to the All Optical Networks (AON). The performance, reliability and cost effectiveness of next-generation all-optical networks depends on the development of advanced photonics components and subsystems. New technologies and products are rapidly emerging. The question is, which components and subsystems will be used? This will depend strongly on the architectures that will be adopted by the carriers and the end users. In addition to the architecture issues, each different optical function can be performed by a number of different components, making it difficult to determine who will be the winners and losers when it comes to components and subsystems.
Keeping abreast of all the fast-moving developments is becoming increasingly difficult. The Photonics Components and Subsystems Newsletter (PCSN) provides worldwide coverage of technology, markets, and applications. If you are involved in the global photonics components and subsystems spaces, product development or applications, investments in photonics companies, then the photonics Components and Subsystems Newsletter will provide you with insights on how to find your way through the maze of confusion.
- Market Forecasts
- Product Comparisons
- New Products
- Contract Awards
- New Technologies
- Start-up Funding
- Customer Requirements
- Industry Trends
- Photonics Automation
- Systems Developments
- Competitive Assessments
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Pricing Trends
Who should be interested?
- Component Suppliers
- Subsystem Suppliers
- System Integrators
- Joint Ventures
- Long-range Planners
- Materials Suppliers
- Investment Bankers
- Equipment Supplier
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter :
- Saves you time in acquiring and reviewing many information sources.
- Provides market insight into the impact of new developments, products, competition, technology, and standards.
- Provides you with a competitive information edge.
- Keeps you up-to-date in this fast moving field.
- Gives valuable insight into market developments and plans of major users.
- Keeps you up-to-date on international developments.
- Provides latest status of Optical Network standards.
- Presents hard-to-find market information in one place, saving time and effort in keeping up-to-date.
- Acts as your Intelligent Agent for collecting all available information on Photonics Components and Systems from many sources.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlb4x9/the_photonics
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.