|By Business Wire||
|August 15, 2013 01:05 PM EDT||
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., a unit of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY), held its 16th annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference for its institutional clients on August 13-14 in Boston, Massachusetts. Management teams from over 150 public and private companies spanning the entire supply chain from communication services; wireless hardware; data and storage infrastructure, social media; Internet; cloud computing and services; semiconductors, and software offered their insights.
Also present were some of Oppenheimer’s senior research analysts:
- Shaul Eyal, Managing Director and Senior Analyst for Communications, Security and Infrastructure Software
- Jason Helfstein, Managing Director and Senior Internet Analyst for Consumer Internet, eCommerce, Online Advertising and Digital Media
- Timothy Horan, CFA, Managing Director and Senior Analyst heading the Communication and Cloud Services research team.
- Ittai Kidron, Managing Director covering Communication Technology, including the Wireless Technology, Data and Networking Infrastructure, and Storage sectors
- Richard Schafer, Managing Director and Senior Analyst; leader of Oppenheimer’s Semiconductor franchise
- Brian Schwartz, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the SaaS/Applications Software space
- Andrew Uerkwitz, Executive Director and Senior Analyst covering Emerging Services and Technology companies
“This conference is an exciting opportunity offered at a time when the technology and communications landscapes are evolving rapidly,” said Marc Thompson, the Boston-based co-head of Oppenheimer’s Investment Banking division. “The technology industry remains the most dynamic sector of the world economy, and is one of Oppenheimer’s core interests.”
This conference was only open to established institutional clients of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. For more information, please contact your Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. institutional sales representative.
Oppenheimer’s next conference – again limited to institutional clients -- initiates a series of exciting conferences in the technology sector. On September 17, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt in New York City, we will hold our first Emerging Innovations: Next Gen Display and Touch Technologies Conference.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (OPY on the New York Stock Exchange), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions.