|By Business Wire||
|August 28, 2013 12:07 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zctj8g/journal_of) has announced the addition of the "Journal of Algorithms & Computational Technology" subscription to their offering.
The journal aims to serve an interdisciplinary community which needs to use mathematical techniques in the development of computational analysis and engineering methodology, in order to better solve real life problems such as noise, vibration, energy, civil engineering, etc. It also aims to bridge the subject areas of mathematics, classical computer science, engineering, and future generation computational analysis.
- The journal is fundamentally different from many journals of numerical analysis, computational analysis, and algorithms. The acceptance of papers is judged on the use of mathematical techniques and/or engineering methodology in the computational analysis, and in the engineering of the solutions and simulations of complex industrial and real life systems.
- Articles describing carefully tested computational techniques, including post-processing visualization, for real life systems are welcome on the basis of the above criteria.
- Articles dealing with mathematical models, computational analysis, and computational processes, must be driven by applications with industrial and real life relevance and are judged on the basis of the above criteria.
- Longer papers which survey recent progress in the field of computational technology and algorithms are also published.
- Articles dealing with numerical analysis or mathematical analysis alone will not be accepted.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zctj8g/journal_of
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.