|By Business Wire||
|August 29, 2013 08:31 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25nvkc/direct_expansion) has announced the addition of the "Direct Expansion Air Conditioning Units in Italy - Competitive performances and market shares" report to their offering.
This report supplies information on the competitive performances of the operators of the Direct Expansion air conditioning units Italian market: competitive performances by segment, market shares by segment, by distribution channel, breakdown by geographical area, production shares and export quotas by destination countries are studied in depth in this report.
This report considers direct expansion air conditioning units for use in residential and small commercial premises.
- Product technology: units are designed to change and regulate air temperature in enclosed areas through cooling or heating the air. The systems make use of direct thermal exchange between the external environment and the refrigerant.
- Purpose: in residential premises, air conditioning units are used for cooling and dehumidifying the air in spring and summer, and as a source of heating in autumn and winter. In commercial spaces and the tertiary sector, in addition to regulating temperatures they are also employed to create optimum air flows in enclosed spaces.
- Client groups: the leading clients of suppliers of air conditioning units are sanitary ware / plumbing wholesalers, distributors of technical electric goods, large retail chains, specialist household goods and consumer electronics retailers, and small and medium sized companies that install plumbing and electrical products.
Direct expansion air conditioning units can be separated into three main categories:
- portable air conditioners: systems that can be transported from one place to another. Portable air conditioning units can either be mono-block or in two sections, including an external unit;
- fixed installations (split systems), require the installation of one or more internal splits linked to an external unit. There are two different types of split systems: mono-split (only one internal unit) and multi-split (with two or more internal units). The internal units themselves can be wall-mounted, ground/ shelf- mounted or ceiling/ cassette units.
VRF (variable refrigerant flow) systems: these are systems with
variable refrigeration, with a single external unit that can power
50-60 internal units independently for each space.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction To Methodology
2. Sector Description
3. Competitive Performances By Segment
3.1. Market Share
3.2. Share Of Export
Connected Products And Services
- Advantix S.P.A.
- Aermec S.P.A.
- Airwell Italia S.R.L.
- Amg S.P.A.
- Argoclima S.P.A.
- Ariston Thermo S.P.A.
- Daikin Air Conditioning Italy S.P.A.
- De'longhi S.P.A.
- Ecr Italy S.P.A.
- Emmeti S.P.A.
- Ferroli S.P.A.
- Future S.R.L. (Termal S.R.L.)
- Haier A/C Italy Trading S.P.A.
- Hitachi Air Conditioning Europe S.A.S.
- Lg Electronics Italia S.P.A.
- Midea Italia S.R.L.
- Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V.
- Olimpia Splendid S.P.A.
- Panasonic Marketing Europe G.M.B.H.
- Riello S.P.A.
- Samsung Electronics Italia S.P.A.
- Sharp Electronics Italia S.P.A.
- Tata S.P.A.
- Vaillant Group Italia S.P.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25nvkc/direct_expansion