|By PR Newswire||
|August 29, 2013 08:45 AM EDT||
BRADENTON, Fla., Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As summer draws to a close and the long, hot days turn into cooler nights, use these six tips to make sure you look your best.
1. Refresh your chlorine- or salt water-ravaged hair with leave-in conditioner. Use the conditioner the night before and enjoy a rejuvenated mane for your holiday weekend fun.
2. Add a fun, floppy hat. The worst of the summer heat might be behind us, but the sun's rays can still be brutal. Adding a hat can show your personality and protect you from the sun.
3. You may already be missing that extra vitamin D. You can keep that summer sun-kissed glow with a body lotion that has shimmer and bronzing effects.
4. Show your pearly whites. Using a teeth-whitening product can boost your confidence and help you to dazzle during the last days of summer.
5. Don't forget to moisturize. Your summer fun may have left your skin dry, and a moisturizing lotion will help heal and prevent that. Many lotions leave the skin feeling smooth, soft and healthy-looking.
6. Maintain that summer body with an It Works! body-contouring wrap infused with botanically based ingredients to tighten, tone and firm problem areas like arms, back, buttocks, legs, hips and stomach. Wear for 45 minutes while applying makeup or packing for your last weekend away.
We're all dreading having to bundle up for the colder months, and with these six tips you can look great while you enjoy the last of the summer sun's rays.
About It Works! Global™
It Works! Global™ is one of the fastest-growing consumer lifestyle products companies, enjoying a 1047-percent growth over the past three years. Inc. ranked It Works! Global No. 436 on its 2013 500|5000 list, and the company debuted at No. 56 on the Direct Selling News Global 100, the annual industry ranking produced by Direct Selling News magazine. It Works! offers a variety of daily-use, instant-results products, including its signature and unique It Works! Wrap, a contouring product that can tighten, tone and firm any area of the body in just 45 minutes. The company currently pays commissions to more than 60,000 independent distributors worldwide. Visit www.itworksglobal.com for additional information.
For additional information, interview, image and product sample requests, contact Axia public relations firm at 888-PR-FIRM-8, ext. 700.
SOURCE It Works! Global