|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2013 04:01 AM EDT||
LONDON, September 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
We are excited to announce that the prestigious HR Distinction Awards will take place on 4 February 2014 to celebrate the outstanding contribution that innovatively designed and superbly executed HR strategies make to business performance and the bottom line.
The Awards are open to all organisations who are proud of their achievement, regardless of size or sector. Entries will be judged by a panel of industry experts including FTSE100 HR and Business Directors from Barclays, Canon, Carlsberg, Intercontinental Hotels and more.
2014 Awards Categories are:
- Distinction in People Development NEW
- Distinction in Innovative Use of Technology NEW
- Distinction in Employee Engagement
- Distinction in Change Management
- Distinction in Employer Branding NEW
- Distinction in Business-led Training Scheme NEW
- HR Director of the Year
- Distinction in Talent Management
- HR Team of the Year NEW
- People Focused CEO of the Year NEW
To apply any of the above categories please download the Entry Pack from http://www.hrdistinctionawards.com/enter.asp
Key dates for your diary:
- 2 September 2013 OPEN FOR ENTRIES
- 18 October 2013 Deadline for Entries
- 18 November 2013 Shortlist announced
- 4 February 2014 All winners will be announced at the HR Distinction Awards Dinner
The HR Distinction Awards 2014 winners will be announced at a black tie Awards Gala Dinner, the most high profile networking function scheduled at the HR Directors Business Summit at the ICC in Birmingham on 4 February 2014.
Winning an Award will affirm to employees, colleagues and industry peers that companies and teams are delivering best practice HR management.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
To download the Entry Pack and book your place at the HR Distinction Awards contact us on +44(0)207-202-7773 or at email@example.com.
HR Distinction Awards Team