|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2013 10:03 AM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- In every industry, intuition is a key player so Garzilli thoughtfully chose the following Intuition Masters for Season 1 including exclusive interviews with:
Actor Matthew Modine, ABC's Secret Millionaire Ali Brown, LA Galaxy's Robbie Rogers, acting coach to Hollywood's A-List Howard Fine, singer and actress EG Daily, comedian Melinda Hill, social media guru Mari Smith, celebrity branding expert Luis Mendoza, New York Times bestselling author Mandy Ingber, Coaching Speaker Association leader Ted McGrath, Grace Lazenby named Best Workout in Los Angeles by Vogue Magazine and bestselling author Lady Terry Robinson.
Hot Topics include:
- Matthew Modine: How To Use Your Intuition to Find Your Voice and Express Your Purpose
- EG Daily: How To Use Your Intuition to Overcome Life's Challenges and Get In Your Creative Zone
- Robbie Rogers: How To Use Your Intuition for Peak Performance in Sports, Business and Life
- Ali Brown: How to Use Your Intuition to Thrive in Your Life
- Howard Fine: How To Use Your Intuition to Find Your Power As An Actor On Stage and In Life
- Mari Smith: How To Use Your Intuition for Social Media Success
- Luis Mendoza: How To Use Your Intuition to Create a Celebrity Brand
- Melinda Hill: How To Use Your Intuition to be Funny
- Mandy Ingber: How To Use Your Intuition to Heal Your Heart and Experience Healthy Loving Relationships
- Grace Lazenby: How to use your intuition for a Rockin' Model body.
- Ted McGrath: How To Use Your Intuition for Building a Successful Coaching Business
- Lady Terry Robinson: How To Follow Your Intuition for Living The Life of Your Dreams
Garzilli said, "Sir Richard Branson was a great inspiration to me when I read his book, 'Losing My Virginity'. He does business on gut feeling first".
Intuition has played a great key through history for innovators including: Henry Ford, Andrew Carnegie and Thomas Edison. Garzilli was also inspired by Napoleon Hill's groundbreaking book, "Think and Grow Rich," in particular his chapter on The Sixth Sense.
Garzilli said, "Until I had a certain level of success and mastery in my own life, I didn't understand or recognize these supposed secrets. They're really not secrets, they are very simple and practical once your eyes are open to them and your senses are in tune with that. So I encourage you to listen to these interviews more than once and with an open mind and heart because that's where you'll receive the blessings of your intuition being awakened and tap into your genius".
Joanna Garzilli has been a behind the scenes intuitive and business adviser on client deals up to $150 million dollars.
She has taught her highly successful clients to master their intuition so they can live their lives to the fullest.
Joanna has combined her refined intuition, entertainment industry background and financial experience in the world of corporate finance to present a cocktail of elite results and success.
Season 1 of the Intuition Masters Series interviews are available to listen for free at: http://IntuitionMasters.com
Media Contact: Joanna Garzilli, Intuition Masters, 310-447-4067, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Intuition Masters