|By Business Wire||
|September 4, 2013 03:00 AM EDT||
iHome, a leading global consumer electronics brand, today announced it will be participating in IFA 2013, September 6-11 in Berlin, Germany. It is the first time the company will be directly participating in a foreign trade show and underscores the continued worldwide growth and consumer adoption of the brand.
The company will be displaying select products from their exciting 2013 line-up of Lightning docks, Bluetooth clock radios, rubberized Bluetooth speakers, along with its growing line of innovative headphones, earbuds and brand new licensed products from one of the biggest entertainment brands in the world -- in the iZone, Hall 15.1, Stand #205.
Some of the iHome products on display throughout the show will include:
- iDL45 Dual Charging Stereo FM Clock Radio with Lightning Dock and USB Charge/Play for iPad/iPhone/iPod
- iPL10 Dual Charging Stereo FM Clock Radio with Lightning Dock and USB Charge/Play for iPhone/iPod
- iDL100 Triple Charging Stereo FM Clock Radio with Two Lightning Docks and USB Charge/Play for iPad/iPhone and iPod
Bluetooth Alarm Clocks and Clock Radios
- iBT22 Bluetooth Dual Alarm Clock with USB Charging and Line-in
- iBN20 Bluetooth FM Clock Radio with EXB™ Expanded Bass, USB Charging and Line-in
- iBT97 Bluetooth Stereo FM Clock Radio with Speakerphone, USB Charging and Line-in
Bluetooth Speaker Systems
- iBT16 Bluetooth Rechargeable Mini Speaker Cube
- iBT24 Bluetooth Rechargeable Stereo Mini Speaker
- iBT4 Bluetooth Wireless Rechargeable Boombox with FM Radio
- iBT44 Bluetooth Portable FM Stereo Boombox with USB Charging
“We are excited to attend IFA 2013, Europe’s largest consumer electronics show geared towards both the industry and consumers, to formally introduce some of our most successful products to the European market,” said Stephen Baker, International Sales Director for iHome. “Our lineup of products offers innovative designs, outstanding quality, and useful features that appeal to a wide-range of consumers.”
IFA attendees can stop by iZone, Hall 15.1, Stand #205 to see the iHome products on display. Further information on iHome’s complete line of products can be found online at www.ihomeaudio.com.
iHome was established in 2005 as a division of SDI Technologies to develop and market iPod compatible audio products. The first iHome product introduced, the iPod Clock Radio, was an exceptional success that became the top-selling iPod accessory for the year, and firmly established iHome as the premier brand in the iPod electronics market. Since then, iHome continues to be the #1 brand in iPod/iPhone/iPad clock radio and speaker systems according to NPD data* and has been at the forefront of design with a growing lineup of award-winning iPod-compatible audio products that includes alarm clocks, clock radios, portable and home speaker systems, and headphones, as well as a new licensed line of mobile device accessories.
Acknowledged for its innovative features, unique designs, and advanced technology, iHome has garnered several prestigious industry awards including CES Innovations Awards, numerous 2012 Editor’s Choice and Red Dot design awards.
iHome supports its franchise with national print, broadcast and online advertising campaigns, and the company’s products can be found worldwide in over 70 countries or on the web at www.ihomeaudio.com, on Facebook (facebook.com/iHome), or follow @iHome on Twitter .
*Source: NPD Digital Player Speakers category, 12 months ending December 2012.