|By Robert Eve||
|September 5, 2013 10:34 AM EDT||
Take Big Advantage of Your Data
Today, the difference between business leaders and also-rans is how well they leverage their data.
And with big data and cloud causing data to be more distributed than ever, world-class data virtualization technology has become critical to this success.
How will you take advantage?
Data Virtualization Day 2013
If you want to learn how business and IT leaders are using data data virtualization to address big data and cloud challenges and drive business advantage, attend Data Virtualization Day 2013 in New York City on Wednesday, October 9, 2013.
Keynotes from Industry Luminaries
The fourth annual Data Virtualization Day will include the most powerful speaker line up yet.
- Executives from Goldman Sachs, BMO Financial and Sky will describe how they used data virtualization to address competitive, cost and compliance challenges.
- Analyst speakers including Forrester Research's Noel Yuhanna and R20/Consultancy's Rick van der Lans will describe the state of data virtualization today, while projecting its future.
- Cisco executives will communicate the vision surrounding their acquisition of Composite Software and the synergies that the combination will provide to the data virtualization user community.
Learn the Art of the Possible
With hundreds of attendees expected, you will have a chance to discuss data virtualization strategy and technology with the data virtualization's vanguard, including past winners of Data Virtualization Leadership Awards.
- High Impact Award: Recognizing the depthand breadth of the data virtualization impact on the business and to IT.
- Agility Award: Recognizing speed and flexibility in applying data virtualization for improvedbusiness agility.
- Innovative Solutions Award: Recognizing innovationin executing demanding data integrationprojects in complex environments.
- DataVirtualization Champion Award: Recognizingpromotion of data virtualization's value across their organization and inthe broader business and IT community.
Sign Up Today
Held at The New York Palace, a historic New York City landmark situated in Midtown Manhattan in New York City, Data Virtualization Day 2013 registration for this free event is now open.
Move fast as seats are limited.
And please use hashtag #DVDNYC to stay abreast of Data Virtualization Day activities on Twitter.