|By Marketwired .||
|September 5, 2013 02:33 AM EDT||
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA and HANNOVER, GERMANY -- (Marketwired) -- 09/05/13 -- Doosan Infracore (KSE: 042670) - EMO Hannover 2013
- 8 new products included in the 23 high tech machine tools showcased
- 'Optimal Solutions for the Future', the new slogan for Doosan Machine Tools, was announced to the European market
Doosan Infracore (KSE: 042670) participates in the EMO Hannover 2013 (Exposition mondiale de la Machine Outil 2013), one of the four biggest machine tools fair in Europe, held from Sep 16-21 in Hannover, Germany.
More than 2,000 companies from 40 countries will join the 20th EMO Hannover this year. Doosan Infracore have taken part at this biennial event 17 times starting from the 4th event held in 1981 and from then have continuously presented new products targeting the European market.
Doosan Infracore welcomes the visitors in the stand B39 (1650 m2) of Hall 27, the main hall of the venue. The 8 new products will be displayed amongst the 23 products -- 12 turning centers, 8 machining centers, 1 horizontal boring mill, and 2 Swiss type turning centers -- in the exhibition. Applications to enhance automation, operator convenience and performance will be introduced at the same time. The new models are equipped with controllers from Siemens, Heidenhain and Fanuc to satisfy the various customers' needs in Europe.
The new SMX model introduced to the dealers and customers for the first time in the Doosan International Machine Tools Fair 2013 back in May will be officially launched into the European market at the EMO Hannover. With the newly designed exterior, the SMX is a next generation machine tool combining performance of both a turning center and a machining center, with a great improvement in operator convenience and productivity.
The new slogan, 'Optimal Solutions for the Future,' will be announced to the European market during the fair. The slogan represents the company's constant efforts for innovation in all of the areas of the business including products, technology, thinking, and processes for offering customers the optimal solutions to meet their needs.
Moreover, nearly 100 city cabs will be going around the town with the Doosan advertisement attached to draw the customers' and dealers' attention and to raise the Doosan brand awareness during the fair. Doosan also plans to run a large-scale PR activity including advertisements in the magazines specializing in machine tools.
Jaeyoon Lee, the Head of Machine Tools BG in Doosan Infracore, said, "Customers will experience the technological excellence and high quality of the Doosan's machine tool products at the fair by checking out the advantages in various product lineups and applications to boost automation, operator convenience, and productivity." He added, "We will try to be a successful business partner for our customers by offering optimal solutions to satisfy their needs."
Doosan Product Highlights in the EMO Hannover 2013 :
- SMX 2500S: SMX is the next generation machine tool combining performance of both a turning center and a machining center. By designing the axis in a right angle configuration, the new machine offers a widened working space, enhancing operator convenience and productivity. The new exterior design applied to the product implies more rigidity, and the built in ergonomics support the operator convenience in a smarter way.
- NHM 6300, NHP 8000: NHM 6300 is a horizontal machining center which combines heavy duty machining with high productivity that proves to be the best among other machines in the same category. The NHP8000 provides high speed machining and performance suitable to manufacture parts for the aerospace industry.
- DNM 200/5AX: DNM 200/5AX is a high-performance, compact 5-axis vertical machining center capable of manufacturing complex parts for automobile, medical and aircraft industries in one process. A high-precision integral rotary/tilt table is installed and thermal compensation for the Z axis is included for high accuracy workpieces.
- PUMA GT2600: GT 2600 is a global standard compact horizontal turning center designed with box guideway construction and ergonomic modular design to improve operator convenience. The compact sized turning center ensures the highest productivity per unit space as well as the minimized operating cost by power saving function.
- PUMA ST32GS: The PUMA ST series features excellent machining performance and
productivity to meet user requirements for high precision processing.
The structure is designed to support high precision cutting by maximizing stiffness and
minimizing thermal error. Furthermore, high productivity is implemented with wide
tool-to-tool distance and diversified tooling options. Machine performance is optimized
by the cover design for operator access and the independent guide bush drive system.
Doosan Infracore Machine Tools BG
Doosan Infracore Machine Tools BG produces over 330 models including turning centers, machining centers, horizontal boring mills and Swiss type turning centers, offering solutions to customers through the 115 dealers worldwide including the U.S., Europe and China. Machine Tools BG operates 4 plants, 18 technical centers, and 4 parts centers around the world to satisfy the rapidly changing customers' needs. Machine Tools BG continues to expand the lineup of the globally renowned products, and to keep the innovation to provide the customers with optimal solutions.
For further information, visit : http://www.doosaninfracore.com/machinetools
Press Information :
Doosan Infracore Germany GmbH
Deputy General Manager
Marketing & Strategy Team
Tel : ++49 2133 5067 110
Email : Email Contact