|By Business Wire||
|September 5, 2013 06:01 AM EDT||
RHUB Communications, Inc., the leader in web conferencing and remote support appliance technology, today announced update SP1 to Release 5.0. This update contains a number of important feature enhancements including:
- Increasing the number of webcams from 4 to 15 for desktop video conferencing
- Attendee names are labeled on webcams
- Providing for an HD, full screen webcam option for the Presenter
- Providing a “Panelist” function for webinars
- “Raise Hand” feature for webinars
- Attendee list expansion to 3000 attendees per meeting/webinar
SP1 is available immediately. All appliances covered by the RHUB Enable subscription service can be updated immediately.
About RHUB Communications
RHUB Communications is a premier provider of real-time collaboration appliances to host on-premise web conferencing, video conferencing, audio conferencing, remote support, and remote access. RHUB has over two million end users in a variety of market segments including services, manufacturing, and government. For more information, visit www.rhubcom.com.