|By Marketwired .||
|September 9, 2013 08:41 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 09/09/13 -- Conductor, the market leader in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technology is excited to announce that its third-annual Conductor Collaboration Conference (C3), will bring together hundreds of the most respected experts in the field of search and content marketing Sept. 17-19 in New York City. Leading C-level executive, marketers, advertisers, publishers, agencies, SEO professionals and content strategists are confirmed to descend on the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood to discuss, debate and set a course for the next-generation of digital marketing.
What started as a small gathering of visionary marketers has become one of the most important events on any marketer's calendar -- capturing the attention, imagination and pioneering spirit of the global marketing industry. In just three years, C3 has become a must-attend event, boasting a compelling conference agenda and collaborative learning environment where marketers of all levels work together to hone their skills and gain the practical knowledge needed to connect with their audience in a greater way than ever before. Only at C3, can marketers experience exclusive content and stories from inside the best global marketing organizations including 20 industry-leading speakers from brands like Microsoft, ABC News, Logitech, Ticketmaster, Citibank and Ancestry.com.
"At Conductor, we are going beyond a conference and creating a collaborative experience where marketers can tackle the most pressing issues of the day and delve into the future of search with the most respected brands," said Seth Besmertnik, CEO of Conductor. "C3 attendees leave refreshed, inspired and equipped with the strategies to make search the centerpiece of their marketing activities."
The C3 conference agenda is packed full of the most current, relevant and thought provoking topics delivered by the most rousing marketing executives and SEO professionals. From the psychology that drives search behavior delivered by Bing, to real-world looks inside marketing at some of the world's biggest companies.
"I've attended a lot of the big search and digital marketing shows throughout my career, but no other event has provided me with the same level of expert knowledge, exposure to industry leaders and great advice that I've gotten from C3," said Jeremiah Andrick, Senior Manager of Online Customer Acquisition at Logitech and annual C3 attendee.
Why Should I Attend C3?
- Every business should care about SEO. There are three billion searches that occur every day and 92 percent of all search engine clicks come from organic vs. paid search.
- In the connected economy, the strongest currency is great content. Businesses of all sizes need to understand the importance of creating link-worthy content to SEO success and brand visibility. C3 will show you how.
- Gartner predicts that by 2017, the CMO's technology budget will exceed the CIOs'. And most of this budget will go to the creation, distribution and measurement of content-related strategies.
- Digital marketing budgets average 2.5 percent of revenue and are growing. C3 will show you how to get the most from your investments and how to win more budget for search.
- Conductor is the SEO technology category creator, and its Searchlight platform is the most widely adopted SEO technology used by major brands and the agencies that support them. At C3 you will learn from the best.
- New York is the capital of media, publishing and advertising. C3 brings together professionals from all three industries at the original marketing hub, NYC.
C3 has sold-out in years past. Don't wait, register today at http://c3.conductor.com/. If you are a member of the press interested in a complimentary pass or scheduling one-on-one interviews with target brands and influencers, please contact April Burghardt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conductor is the global leader in SEO technology. More than 4,000 brands and enterprise marketers use its cloud-based SEO platform, Conductor Searchlight to measure, improve and manage their natural search efforts to stay ahead of the competition, increase site traffic and boost revenues. The powerful, highly scalable platform processes massive amounts of data quickly to give users real-time information for better, more informed decision making and to identifying new ways to increase share-of-search that will propel their businesses forward. Offering the most robust performance reporting and measurement tools available in the industry, Conductor arms marketers with the intelligence needed to tie SEO success to business objectives and demonstrate the value of SEO across the organization. One of New York City's fastest growing and most admired technology companies, Conductor is routinely recognized for excellence in business and corporate culture. To learn more, go to www.conductor.com or follow Conductor on Twitter @conductor.