|By Marketwired .||
|September 9, 2013 11:55 AM EDT||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 09/09/13 -- Quadruple Board-Certified Robert Troell, MD, FACS is pleased to invite physicians and other healthcare professionals to attend either a 1-Day or 2-Day CME Activity/Live Surgical Workshop with "Hands-on experience."
This live CME activity is designed for physicians and other interested healthcare practitioners to enhance clinical competence and improve patient care by increasing knowledge and understanding of the benefits, limitations and risks of liposuction, advanced liposuction medical equipment, fat and stem cell transfer, platelet rich plasma preparation to include Facial Fat Grafting, Natural Breast Augmentation and gluteal sculpting (Brazilian Butt Lift), non-invasive and minimally invasive cellulite treatment modalities, as well as a comprehensive review of non-invasive body contouring.
Download the Course Syllabus for full details of the Surgical Workshop:
**The Course Agendas below are for either the Saturday OR Sunday, depending on which day you choose for the 1-Day Workshop.
Following the activity, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the benefits and limitation of advanced liposuction techniques
- Discuss the benefits and limitation of non-invasive body contouring devices
- Evaluate different liposuction & fat processing devices available, their benefits and limitations
- Brazilian Butt Lift and Natural Breast Augmentation technique in depth
- Define the science of stem and regenerative cells and platelet rich plasma in fat grafting
- Review the FDA guidelines regarding stem cells & their therapeutic uses
- List the benefits and limitations of each of the different technique fat harvesting devices
- Evaluating the efficacy of noninvasive versus minimally invasive Cellulite Treatment comparing laser and ultrasound technologies
- Know how to use platelet rich plasma for topical use, surgical glues and "Vampire Facelift"
This workshop is designed for cosmetic surgeons from the beginner to the advanced practitioner. The ideal participant is one with a liposuction practice that desires to improve on their technique, incorporate face and body fat grafting to all areas into their practice and to offer non-surgical body contouring technology.
This workshop will take place at Beauty by Design, 7975 W. Sahara, Suite 104 in Las Vegas, Nevada 89117.
About Dr. Robert J Troell, MD, FACS
Robert J Troell, MD, FACS is director of The Institute of Advanced Body Sculpting and quadruple board-certified to include the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. He was the first surgeon board-certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine. He completed a residency in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and fellowship training at Stanford University Medical Center. Dr. Troell currently practices in Las Vegas, Nevada, Laguna Beach and Gold River, California. Learn more: http://www.drtroell.com/about/dr-troell/training/
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2399198