|By Business Wire||
|September 9, 2013 01:46 PM EDT||
Knoa® Software, the leading provider of user experience and performance management software, today announced that it will host the webinar “Essential KPI for Enterprise Application Software” featuring Jean-Pierre Garbani, vice president, principal analyst at Forrester Research. The live webinar will take place on Thursday, September 12, at 10:00 a.m. PT/1:00 p.m. ET.
During the webinar, Jean-Pierre Garbani will discuss how essential KPI for system and user performance can improve IT service and support, reduce risk within the change management process and speed successful software deployments. In addition, Jean-Pierre will highlight new technologies that support a broader view of desktop performance. Specifically, attendees will learn how to:
- Measure the seven essential KPI for enterprise application software.
- Identify application problems in production systems caused by system error and user error in potentially minutes or hours – not days and weeks.
- Enable automated visibility in real time to every user error including those that may not be reported.
- During change management cycles, accelerate user acceptance testing (UAT) with automatic detection of application errors and then identify system and user performance problems immediately after going live.
- Identify which end users, groups, or locations are having usage problems.
- Understand more about agent-based user experience monitoring and the capabilities it offers that differentiate it from application performance monitoring technology.
Jean-Pierre Garbani, VP, Principal Analyst of Forrester Research, Inc.
Michael Zuckerman, Chief Marketing Officer, Knoa Software
Thursday, September 12
10:00 a.m. PT/1:00 p.m. ET
To register for this free webinar, go to:
About Knoa Software
Knoa® Software delivers on-premise and cloud-based solutions that monitor, measure and manage how end-users are utilizing enterprise applications to optimize end-user experience, enhance user performance, and deliver return on investment. Uniquely, Knoa automation provides complete and deep insight into all activities, by user, for each application monitored. 20 percent of the Fortune 50 and hundreds of Global 5000 companies have already licensed Knoa software to power their user experience and optimize their performance. For more information, visit www.knoa.com. You can also follow us on Twitter: @knoasoftware.
Visit our Video page for instant access to our content on YouTube: http://www.knoa.com/main/dc_video_library.jsp
Forrester is a registered trademark of Forrester Research, Inc.