|By Business Wire||
|September 12, 2013 07:08 AM EDT||
Edenred is launching a new series of webinars which will give decision makers in HR, benefits and reward access to the latest thinking on issues which impact on performance.
The Connected Live HR Webinars will launch in mid-September and focus on five of the priority issues for HR in the year ahead. The programme consists of:
- A-Z of Childcare and Flexibility - an HR perspective - how HR can support employees through the transition to a new childcare voucher system in 2015.
- Managing Your Staff's Transitions Back To The Workplace - ensuring HR managers support staff after an absence – something which is particularly relevant to the current discussion around female talent in business.
- How Employee Wellbeing Drives Business Performance - how a proactive approach can improve performance of your people and contribute to the bottom line.
- Smarter Saving - Your Employees Wealth – looking at the role HR needs to play to ensure staff understand their retirement options, pensions and auto-enrolment and are supported in their financial education of choices available.
- HR Legal Update - an overview of how new HR legislation has an impact on your business.
Edenred has teamed up with a range of experts in each subject area to deliver each webinar in an informative way which provides ‘ready to use’ practical guidance for HR decision makers.
Andy Philpott, sales and marketing director at Edenred said:
“At a time when HR and benefits professionals are faced with a number of challenges in attracting and retaining the right talent for their organisations it is critical they have the insight which can help form the right response.
Our Connected Live webinars deliver exactly that and we are looking forward to building on this programme in the future.”
The Connected Live series comes after the successful launch of employee webinars on Edenred’s ParentHub earlier this year. Edenred will be providing a new programme of webinars for employees in September running in parallel with the HR ones.
Full details of the Connected Live programme are available at: http://www.edenred.co.uk/Landing-Pages-2013/connected-live-hr-webinars/
Edenred, is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designing and delivering solutions that make employees’ lives easier and improving the efficiency of organisations. By ensuring that allocated funds are used specifically as intended, these solutions enable companies to more effectively manage their employee benefits, expense management, incentives reward and motivation.