|By Business Wire||
|September 12, 2013 05:29 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7lwpkz/mergers) has announced the addition of the "Mergers Acquisitions: The Telecom Sector Under Pressure" report to their offering.
This insight delivers an analysis of the strategies that are shaping the changes at work in the telecom industry worldwide. Drawing on a selection of recent major mergers and acquisitions, the author offers an inventory of the various motives behind them - starting with horizontal consolidation and vertical integration - and shares its insights on the deals the author expects to see in the coming months and years.
This insight is part of the Telecom Players & Markets watch which covers:
- Two half-yearly updated datasets
- Half-yearly updated status reports
- Quarterly market insights
- Direct access to lead economists
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key findings
2. The activity of mergers and acquisitions is a cyclical activity
3. Merger and acquisition objectives
4. Exogenous factors driving mergers and acquisitions
5. Impediments to mergers and acquisitions
6. What will be the next mergers and acquisitions?
Tables and Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7lwpkz/mergers
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.