|By Marketwired .||
|September 13, 2013 12:13 PM EDT||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 09/13/13 -- AgriMinco Corp. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:ANO) is pleased to announce the renewal of Danakil mineral exploration license 3137-3150/2000 for one year (starting from August 21, 2013) without any relinquishment of area. The license is held by G and B Central African Resources Ltd. (G&B), the wholly owned subsidiary of Danakil Holdings Limited ("JVCo") in which the Company has a 30% interest pursuant to a joint venture with Danakil Potash Corporation ("Danakil Corp.") which has the remaining 70% interest in JVCo. Danakil Corp. is responsible for the current operations of G&B.
About AgriMinco Corp.
AgriMinco Corp. is a Canadian company based in Toronto, Ontario and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements based on assumptions, uncertainties and management's best estimates of future events. All statements that address future activities, events or developments that the Company believes, expects or anticipates will or may occur are forward-looking information. Forward-looking information is based upon assumptions by management that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking information. Factors that may cause actual results to vary materially include, but are not limited to changes in general economic conditions or conditions in the financial markets. Such forward-looking information is based on a number of assumptions, including but not limited to, there being no significant decline in existing general business and economic conditions. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. The Company undertakes no obligations to update publicly or otherwise revise any forward-looking information, except as may be required by law. For a more detailed discussion of such risks and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, refer to the Company's filings with the Canadian securities regulators available on www.sedar.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Chief Executive Officer and Director
+44 779 626 3999
Chief Financial Officer and Director
416 907 5644