|By Business Wire||
|September 16, 2013 10:23 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9cgdw/ict_services_for) has announced the addition of the "ICT Services for SMEs Worldwide: Forecasts and Analysis 2013-2018" report to their offering.
In emerging markets, ICT services revenue per enterprise per month will increase from USD43 to USD51 between 2013 and 2018, as ICT becomes increasingly important to SMEs.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) represent a large market for ICT services. There are more than 221 million SMEs worldwide in 2013, employing 1.48 billion people. SME revenue for ICT services will be USD211 billion in 2013, increasing to USD237 billion in 2018. The greatest increase in revenue during the forecast period will be in emerging markets.
The report and data annex provide:
- a 5-year forecast of SME ICT services worldwide, including ARPU, connections and revenue for 17 ICT services
- in-depth analysis of regional and national trends, drivers and inhibitors for the adoption of certain technologies
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors that wish to sell these services to SMEs
- charts and analysis of revenue by service category and size of enterprise, revenue per enterprise and revenue by sales channel
- a strategic view of the SME ICT services sector for emerging and developed markets, as well as eight individual countries.
ICT services are forecasted in the following categories:
- mobile voice and data
- fixed voice
- fixed broadband
- video services
- cloud services.
SMEs are categorised into three size segments:
- micro (1-9 employees)
- small (10-49 employees)
- medium (50-249 employees).
Revenue and connections are also divided by the following sales channels:
- CSP-owned store
- third party-owned store.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9cgdw/ict_services_for
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.