|By Business Wire||
|September 16, 2013 10:26 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2w6d59/m2m_device) has announced the addition of the "M2M Device Connections and Revenue: Worldwide Forecast 2013-2023" report to their offering.
We believe that device connections will increase more slowly than previously anticipated, particularly in the energy and utility sectors.
Machine-to-machine (M2M) represents a strong growth market across various industry segments. At the end of 2013, there will be 0.2 billion M2M device connections worldwide. This will increase to 2.2 billion by 2023. Utilities is the fastest-growing sector, which will account for 67% of overall M2M device connections by 2023. This report presents the annual update to our forecast for M2M connections.
The report provides:
- a detailed 10-year forecast, worldwide and for eight regions, of:
M2M device connections
M2M connectivity-related average revenue per connection (ARPC)
M2M connectivity-related revenue.
- analysis of key forecast data for connections, revenue and ARPC
- a comparison of the trends in developed and emerging markets, and for fixed and mobile M2M solutions
- a comparison of the latest forecast with our previous forecast
- recommendations for operators and vendors.
Forecast data for connections, ARPC and connectivity-related revenue is broken down by:
- market type (developed and emerging)
- network type (mobile and fixed)
- enterprise size (SMEs and large enterprises/public sector).
Forecast data covers the following eight industry sectors and 24 M2M solutions within those sectors:
- automotive and transport
- financial services
Data is provided for the following eight regions:
- Western Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
- North America
- Latin America
- Developed Asia-Pacific
- Emerging Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2w6d59/m2m_device.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.