|By Business Wire||
|September 18, 2013 10:00 AM EDT||
Carrie Nauyalis, New Product Development Solution Evangelist at Planview®, will speak at upcoming Product Development and Management Association (PDMA) Texas and Georgia events about the state of innovation in enterprises. She will share original, soon-to-be-published research commissioned by Planview that shows companies how their innovation process fares against similar businesses as well as the competition.
Session Title: “When It Comes to Innovation, How Do You Stack Up?”
Whether they’re simply talking the talk or actually walking the walk (yes, some folks are faking it), innovation is on the lips of everyone within product development. With breakthrough products, cutting-edge technology, and new, highly efficient processes, innovation is everywhere within your company. But have you ever stopped to ask yourself: How mature is our innovation process and what steps can we take to elevate our game?
This fast-paced and highly engaging session will:
- Ask participants to gaze into the innovation mirror in the areas of strategy, people, processes, and tools
- Help them determine how they rank in Planview and Kalypso’s jointly developed and newly launched Innovation Maturity Model
- Provide feedback on how they compare to the competition with a sneak peek at the 4th Product Development Benchmark Survey
- Offer practical, implementable next steps to take back to the office to move innovation to the next level in their companies
Speaker: Carrie Nauyalis, New Product Development Solution Evangelist, Planview
Carrie is passionate about establishing customer partnerships, developing market positioning, defining field enablement strategies, providing market-based feedback, and being an overall thought leader for the New Product Development market. She has been with Planview for more than 15 years, holding several positions including product management, global consulting, and customer care. Carrie is an active blogger, public speaker and MBA guest lecturer on all things product portfolio management.
When and Where:
- PDMA Texas Chapter Launch, Thursday, September 19 at 6:00 p.m. CDT, 1300 E. Lookout Dr., Suite 150, Richardson, Texas
- PDMA Georgia 10th Annual Summit, Thursday, September 26 from 11:20 a.m.–11:40 a.m. EDT, The Coca-Cola Company world headquarters, Atlanta, Georgia
Planview is a sponsor of PDMA Georgia. For more information, visit http://www.pdma.org/p/cm/ld/fid=59.
Based in Austin, Texas, Planview is a portfolio and resource management company that helps organizations maximize business opportunities by optimizing the capacity of their finite people and financial resources. Market leaders rely on the company’s solutions to manage a wide range of portfolios, spanning product development, IT, services, and corporate finance, resulting in an enterprise-wide view of resources against demands. The Planview cloud-hosted infrastructure has benefits for both on-premise and SaaS customers. Planview’s singular focus on portfolio management and customer-centric culture for more than 20 years fuels a deep commitment to continuous innovation and customer success. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com.