|By Marketwired .||
|September 18, 2013 10:08 AM EDT||
FRANKFURT, GERMANY and EXTON, PA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/18/13 -- Elemica, the leading Supply Chain Operating Network provider for the process industries, announces a comprehensive list of supply chain industry thought leaders who will speak at the upcoming Elemica inSIGHT Conference in Wiesbaden, Germany. A broad mix of presentations and breakout sessions across technology, fulfillment, procurement, and sourcing along with the opportunity to network with key supply chain players across the process industries constitutes a pure win for conference attendees.
"The presentations given by our thought leaders and industry experts will inspire supply chain leaders to create supply chain value networks that meet the challenging demands of the global marketplace," said Ed Rusch, VP, Corporate Marketing at Elemica. "The real value of expansive trading partner discovery, robust B2B social collaboration, next generation supply chains, and automation of mission critical applications will be discussed, allowing attendees to catapult their supply chains to new levels over the competition."
Key presentations and presenters include:
- Supply Chain 2.0 for the Process Industries - Dr. Lazaros Papageorgiou & Professor Nilay Shah -IMPERIAL COLLEGE, LONDON. Dr. Papageorgiou is currently a Reader in Chemical Engineering in the Department of Chemical Engineering at UCL, a European Engineer, and a member of the Technical Chamber of Greece, the Hellenic Operational Research Society, the Institution of Chemical Engineers (Computer-aided Process Engineering Subject Group) and the Centre for Process Systems Engineering at Imperial College and UCL.
- Create Resiliency in Your Supply Chain - Ralph Beaujard - MICHELIN
- Technology Enabling Next Generation Supply Chains - Arun Samuga - ELEMICA
- Market Driven Value Network - Lora Cecere FOUNDER & CEO - SUPPLY CHAIN INSIGHTS, co-author of the new book Bricks Matter, and author of the enterprise software blog Supply Chain Shaman.
- Evolving Supply Chain Requirements - Robert Blackburn - BASF - Doctorate in Economics & Operations Research; President of BASF's information services competence center and member of the company's Global Procurement Steering Committee.
- Automation & Process Improvement Strategies - Onno Maliepaard - GOODYEAR
Top subject-matter experts will present:
- Network Centric Certainly Not Eccentric - Arun Samuga, VP R&D, Elemica
- Show Me the Time Management Money - Cindi Hane, VP Logistics Management, Elemica
- Supplier Management - Michael Okon, Head of Inbound Supply Chain Management, CONTINENTAL
- Critical Mass Makes Magic Happen - Sanjiv Bhatia, SVP Global Professional Services, Elemica
- Putting Material Order Variability in Order - Gary Neights. Director Product Management, Elemica
- Score More with Network Powered Sourcing - Stefano Cancellara, Director Sourcing Services, Elemica
Elemica Pros to Know will also be available to speak with attendees to answer all their questions on technology, customer management, supplier management, logistics management, and sourcing management. The conference takes place at the Dorint Palace Hotel in Weisbaden on October 10, 2013, with a pre-conference dinner and networking the evening before at the Biebrich Palace. To register for the conference, visit: http://www.elemica.com/event/frankfurt-insight-2013/
Elemica's Supply Chain Operating Network is designed to give clients greater control over their global supply chains. Capturing transaction data, across all trading partners, and translating it into actionable information is key to driving value out of the supply chain. By combining powerful SmartLink business process applications with a robust QuickLink Network, Elemica solutions improve operational efficiency, lower costs, and decrease working capital. Founded in 2000, Elemica today processes nearly $200B in annual transactions across more than 5,000 process industry trading partners. Elemica's global operations are headquartered outside Philadelphia and include offices in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Frankfurt, London, Seoul, Singapore, and Tokyo. Clients include BASF, BP, Continental, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, LANXESS, Michelin, Rhodia, Shell, Sumitomo Chemical, and Yokohama. For more information, visit www.elemica.com.
For More Information Contact:
(770) 642-2080 x 214