|By Marketwired .||
|September 19, 2013 04:02 PM EDT||
TUCSON, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- 09/19/13 -- The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain has introduced an unparalleled way for planners to experience Arizona luxury, thanks to its new Seeing Is Believing complimentary site visit program.
A hosted site visit with airfare is featured in the property's Seeing Is Believing Group Offer, which also allows booked groups to participate in a local Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints volunteaming activity at a nearby Habitat for Humanity homebuilding project. Additionally, Seeing Is Believing offers a variety of enjoy preferred event amenities, as well as group room rates starting from $199.
"We are very excited to share The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain with future planners," said Liam Doyle, general manager. "One truly has to experience the resort in person to see how brilliantly it works for groups -- and photography can only go so far in depicting our particularly stunning sense of place."
Currently ranked the #1 resort in Arizona by Travel + Leisure and featured on that publication's 2013 World's Best Hotels list, the 253-room Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain specializes in service-intensive corporate meetings and events which deliver the following unique benefits:
- More than 44,000 square-feet of vibrantly contemporary meeting space in 20 function rooms and multiple ballrooms, plus numerous outdoor event venues -- all offering a uniquely authentic Southwestern design. Three function lawns, event-friendly swimming pools, and options such as the ability to light corporate logos onto dramatic mountain and rock formations, make for a memorably high-impact indoor/outdoor setting rarely available to groups. The luxury resort's location and design are highlighted by focused, business-enabling meeting space and exceptional event expertise.
- A complete group activities program, with 40+ group and teambuilding experiences available. The extensive roster of choices includes wine-blending classes and chili cook-offs, ranch adventures, night-time glow golf, and four-wheel drive dinners under the stars, all surrounded by the high Sonoran Desert's rare and majestic Saguaro forest.
- Meaningful team-building opportunities for groups, including participation in several nearby Habitat for Humanity projects which are creating housing for Arizona families in need.
- Highly-experienced meeting and banquet professionals trained extensively in The Ritz-Carlton Art of the Craft. Most of the resort's group services professionals have chosen to work at the property since it opened. They present a cohesive team which lives and breathes the importance of seamless, customized, flawless service for every planner and event.
- The resort's culinary team, led by the heralded Chef David Serus, delivers an extraordinarily flavorful group dining experience, showcasing local farm-to-group cuisine and the finest, freshest tastes of both the West and Southwest.
- A fully customizable food truck for event attendees, presenting fun and creative group dining experiences rarely available at luxury resorts.
- 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus signature golf at the neighboring Golf Club at Dove Mountain, providing additional private gathering locations at its spectacular clubhouse, as well as year-round group golf programs. The Golf Club at Dove Mountain is home to the prestigious WGC Accenture Match Play Championship.
- The 17,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Spa, recently ranked #3 Resort Spa in the United States by Condé Nast Traveler. The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Dove Mountain offers an innovative group cabana experience available nowhere else in the region, as well as a private serenity pool with tanning island and the uniquely small-group-friendly Sky Stone Suite.
Corporate planners wishing to experience The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain in person, and to consider the Seeing is Believing Group Offer for a future program, are invited to contact the resort at 520-572-3000 for dates and details about a complimentary site visit.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
Set amidst a lush Saguaro cactus forest along the stunning Tortolita foothills north of Tucson, the 850-acre Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is highlighted by a spectacular Tucson spa complex which features a private serenity pool with floating tanning island, cabanas and day beds, and which has been ranked among TripAdvisor's top ten spas in the world. The resort is adjacent to 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus signature golf and the site of the annual WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, a highlight of winter for golf's top touring pros. The Arizona golf and spa resort features a complete fitness center, indoor and outdoor yoga and movement classes, tennis courts and dozens of walking, hiking and biking trails accessible to resort guests of various ages and ability levels.
Featured on the Condé Nast Traveler 2012 Gold List with one of the highest national ratings for activities, The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is renowned for its three swimming pools, 235-foot water slide and year-round recreation and adventure offering, with the acclaimed Dove Mountain Rangers children's program a best-seller among young travelers aged five to 12. Flora and fauna walks, mountain biking, geo-caching, riding and ranch adventures are offered throughout the year, as are nightly fire-pit s'mores presented while a Native American flautist salutes the desert sunset with a hauntingly beautiful refrain. The 253-room resort's vacation weekends are also highlighted by Cosmic Slide parties and family-friendly dive-in movies, while daily desert animal meet-and-greets take place on the grounds' custom-built habitat for Rocky the Desert Tortoise. Numerous restaurant offerings are also available at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain, including the popular "Splash Dining," presented with the legs of tables, chairs, servers and diners refreshingly immersed in the waters of the shallow Turquesa Pool. Hand-made sushi is served on select in-season evenings at Ignite Lobby Lounge, while the top-ranked fresh regional cuisine and seasonal Sunday Market Brunch of CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar are complemented by fresh Arizona citrus grown in a 42-acre grove directly adjoining the restaurant. During harvest months, guests of CORE are invited to visit the grove to select their own fruit for mimosas and other morning libations.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 80 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR).
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2410181
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
15000 North Secret Springs Drive
Marana, Arizona 85658