|By Marketwired .||
|September 19, 2013 05:18 PM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/19/13 -- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles, a luxury retreat located in the heart of the city's entertainment scene, is offering an extraordinary experience to go behind-the-scenes at one of the most popular, celebrity-attended award shows. The 2013 American Music Awards® Ultimate VIP Weekend Package includes the once-in-a-lifetime experience for guests to get a sneak peek at award show production and preparations the day before the show -- something few will ever experience! The next day, hotel guests will walk the red carpet and sit among the stars as the show takes place -- along with other perks, such as pre-show and post-show parties.
The 41st Annual American Music Awards will be televised on ABC, Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013 from Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE, just steps from the luxury hotel. Good for arrival Friday, Nov. 22, 2013 the three-night package includes the following:
The Ritz-Carlton American Music Awards Ultimate VIP Weekend Package
Price per package - $15,000
- Luxury suite accommodations for three nights at The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles, including access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge, serving daily complimentary breakfast, snacks and beverages
- Two "Red Carpet Ready" spa packages at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, inclusive of signature Champagne and Shimmer body treatment, manicure, pedicure, hair styling and makeup application by a celebrity stylist
- Two Orchestra Level tickets (located in the first ten rows of the theater) to the American Music Awards, Nov. 24th at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE
- Dinner for two at WP24, Chef Wolfgang Puck's signature Chinese restaurant (three course tasting menu, exclusive of alcohol)
- Two VIP EDM (electronic dance music) party passes for Friday, Nov. 22nd
- Two VIP pre-party passes for Saturday, Nov. 23rd
- Two VIP after-party passes for Sunday, Nov. 24th
- Two VIP Red Carpet party credentials, including access to the Red Carpet Hospitality Lounge to watch the celebrity arrivals
- AMA 'Behind the Scenes' tour on Saturday, Nov. 23rd
- Two official AMA program guides
- Two commemorative AMA merchandise items
A very limited number of packages are available. For reservations call 800.542.8680 or visit www.ritzcarlton.com/LosAngeles.
Rate quoted is per package, based on double occupancy and excludes taxes and gratuities. Reservations are subject to availability and a three-night minimum stay is required.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
A landmark of the downtown skyline, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles is a sophisticated haven at the vibrant center of the city. The hotel features 123 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, an expansive Club Lounge on the 23rd floor, luxury spa, exclusive rooftop pool and bar on the 26th floor, and signature dining from Wolfgang Puck at the WP24 restaurant and lounge. The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles shares the distinctive 54-story tower with sister hotel the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE and The Ritz-Carlton Residences at L.A. LIVE.
About the American Music Awards
In 1973 Dick Clark created the American Music Awards to pay tribute to popular musicians from various genres of music and to put audiences in touch with the latest phenomena in American music. Since its founding, the AMAs have honored and showcased the talents of some of the biggest names in the music industry. Archived footage and photography are available upon request. For additional information, visit www.dickclark.com.
About L.A. LIVE
L.A. LIVE, the downtown Los Angeles sports, entertainment and residential district is the region's most active live content and event campus. With fifteen world-class restaurants along with venues such as STAPLES Center, Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE, the Conga Room, Club Nokia, the GRAMMY Museum and Regal Cinema L.A. LIVE Stadium Theater, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles and JW Marriott, L.A. LIVE showcases more events, award shows, sporting competitions, concerts and hospitality options than any other destination in the world. Visit L.A. LIVE at www.lalive.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2410357
Director, Public Relations
900 West Olympic Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90015