|By Marketwired .||
|September 23, 2013 09:16 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/23/13 -- Oracle Open World 2013 -- Persistent Systems (BOMBAY: PERSISTENT) (NSE: PERSISTENT), a global leader in software product and technology services, and Platinum level member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced that it has expanded its Oracle practice to help Oracle partners and customers solve the increasingly complex data, mobility and security challenges associated with next-generation enterprises. Today's announcement was made at Oracle Open World 2013, the world's largest educational and networking event for Oracle technology providers, partners and customers. Persistent Systems' (Booth #433) Oracle practice leaders are on hand to showcase the Company's services and solutions supporting Oracle's product portfolios.
"We are excited to expand our practice to include a holistic set of value-added offerings for the next generation enterprise," said Ranga Puranik, EVP & Head, New Initiatives Group, Persistent Systems. "Our dedicated practice is specifically designed to help Oracle customers and partners get the most out of their Oracle investments by orchestrating harmony between Oracle platforms and middleware with end-to-end security."
Persistent Systems will be showcasing the following service offerings at Oracle Open World:
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine Services - Upgrades, migrations, patching and maintenance, to enable customers to store, manage and scale their data reliably and efficiently.
- Oracle NoSQL Database Services - Migration and deployment of applications on Oracle NoSQL Database.
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud - accelerated deployment of applications and maximization of customer investment in Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud.
- Information Anywhere - expedited information delivery through mobile devices or the web via Oracle WebCenter and Oracle Application Development Framework mobile.
- Identity Management Services - on-site and hosted models for deploying Oracle Identity & Access Management Suite; upgrades for Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Access Manager and Oracle Waveset migration support to Oracle Identity Manager.
- Security Services - Multi-form/multi-factor access control, device-level security, and continuous vulnerability assessment -- from end-point scanning to web vulnerability to database security check.
- Performance Engineering Services - End-to-end performance engineering, including assessment, benchmarking, certification, testing, consulting, production support, and crisis response.
To schedule a media interview or analyst briefing at the conference, please contact Ilona Mohacsi at email@example.com.
About the Oracle Partner Network
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more, visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
About Persistent Systems:
Persistent Systems (BOMBAY: PERSISTENT) (NSE: PERSISTENT) is a global company specializing in software product and technology services. For over two decades, Persistent has consistently been selected as a trusted innovation partner for the world's largest technology brands, leading enterprises and pioneering start-ups. Persistent has a global team of more than 7,000 employees worldwide including offices and delivery centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Persistent develops best-in-class solutions in key next-generation technology areas including Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Mobility and Social, for the telecommunications, life sciences, healthcare, and banking & financial services verticals. For more information, please visit: http://www.persistent.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.