|By Business Wire||
|September 25, 2013 11:15 AM EDT||
OSP® magazine, the leader in telecom network education, today announced strong pre-registration for OSP EXPO 2013 taking place October 8 – 10 at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas. More than 100 telecom service providers including cooperatives, contractors, municipalities and universities will be represented from all 50 states and more than 30 countries. “OSP is truly a global brand attracting attendees from six of the seven continents,” said Mary Beth Koelling, SVP Operations, Practical Communications, Inc., parent company of OSP magazine and OSP EXPO. “The scope of attending companies speaks to the growing potency of the OSP brand in the global marketplace.”
Not only will AT&T and Verizon be strongly represented at OSP EXPO, but this year’s pre-registration boasts an impressive attendee list attracting telecom professionals from around the world including the U.S., Canada, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America. Large and small providers will have significant presence at OSP EXPO, including AT&T, Bell Canada, CenturyLink, Frontier Communications, Google Fiber, Time Warner Cable, Verizon, XO Communications, as well as many IOC’s. The sold out exhibition floor will feature more than 235+ telecom exhibitors showcasing what’s hot in network telecom from the Central Office and Data Center to the end user.
“OSP EXPO showcases the breadth of our partners from both the provider and vendor communities,” said PCI, Inc.’s Koelling. “This year’s event line-up truly illustrates our unique ability to facilitate powerful relationships for our partners at OSP EXPO and beyond.”
OSP EXPO Events Include:
Educational Events and Conferences
- AT&T DAS Manager’s Conference
- AT&T Southwest Construction & Engineering Conference
- Verizon Educational Conference
- Verizon Directors’ Meeting
- Two educational DAS field trips
- More than 40 free educational seminars
- Parks Associates, the exclusive research partner for OSP EXPO 2013, will offer insight and business strategies for the connected home
- Keynotes presented by Verizon’s Diane McCarthy and AT&T’s Ernie Carey
Exhibit Floor Events
- Free happy hour with live music
- Live OSP TV studio - not-to-be-missed interviews featuring a broad spectrum of industry leaders and telecom visionaries
- NTDPC and Texas 811 Splicing demonstrations
- Verizon Mobile Emergency Call Center - provides worldwide communications via satellite technology to Verizon’s global IP network
For complete information about OSP EXPO 2013 and to register, visit ospmag.com/expo. Registration is free, when prompted, enter priority code: OSPPRESS13
Mark Your Calendars
- OSP EXPO 2014 will take place on September 30 – October 2 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD.
- OSP EXPO 2015 will take place at the Denver Convention Center in Denver, CO September 1 – 3, 2015.
About OSP EXPO
OSP EXPO is owned by Practical Communications Incorporated (PCI), a world-class publisher of technology information resources, dedicated to advancing technology businesses with niche magazines and trade shows. OSP EXPO, the industry leader in telecom network education, will bring together OSP professionals from the ILEC, IOC, and CLEC communities delivering the latest OSP technologies and seminars offering attendees the opportunity to receive continuing education credits from BICSI, ETA, and BCSP. The Network Solutions Marketplace, OSP EXPO 2013, will take place October 8 – 10, 2013 at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas. For more information, visit www.ospmag.com/expo.
Practical Communications, Inc., parent company of OSP magazine and OSP EXPO is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). By doing business with OSP magazine and OSP EXPO – a WBENC certified company – you position your company to receive the best communications, the best delivery and the best technology, all with the added benefit of entrepreneurship and heightened commitment to quality shown by a woman-owned business. The WBENC is the nation’s largest third party certifier of business owned and operated by women in the U.S. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today and look forward to adding diversity to your supply.