|By PR Newswire||
|September 25, 2013 11:18 AM EDT||
LONDON, September 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
This autumn savvy stylistas can accessorise their homes, express their personal style and ensure they're tapping into the latest autumn/winter trends, all without breaking the bank. With a little help from Kelly Hoppen MBE and Kleenex®, you can update your interiors and inject a touch of this season's style with new Kleenex® Limited Edition Collection Cubes.
Available in three designs that draw on some of the biggest A/W trends, the exclusive tissue range includes:
- a fusion Cube blending two of the latest trends: floral and ikat in a rich, burnt orange to bring autumnal warmth into the home
- an ikat-style Cube with a neutral base layered with sharp bursts of deep, bold colour which is great for brightening up a dull space
- an avant-garde monochrome Cube that taps into the baroque minimalism trend, featuring a simple backdrop overlaid with an intricate baroque-style design, ideal as a subtle centrepiece in any room
The three Cubes were chosen by the Kleenex® Facebook audience following the submission of hundreds of designs by up and coming artists. In her role as Kleenex® Design Consultant, British designer Kelly Hoppen MBE, who assisted with the briefing and shortlisting of the cube designs, says:
"Current interior design trends place huge emphasis on making everyday objects beautiful from tissue boxes to cushions, candle holders to placemats. In the last few years it has become increasingly important when designing something functional to consider its aesthetic appeal just as these up and coming artists have done. Each of the three new Kleenex® Limited Edition Collection Cubes ticks all the boxes when it comes to being on trend."
Kelly's top three tips for easily updating a room without breaking the bank are:
- Change the accessories in a room rather than revamping the whole thing. Simply changing feature cushions, throws or adding a new lamp or tissue box can transform a tired room into an example of avant-garde design in an instant
- Don't be afraid to experiment, the most exciting items are often created as a result of using ordinary objects in unusual ways. Baubles in large glass vases make the perfect centrepiece all year round
- While white seems to be the colour à mode, it is taupe that you should start using freely in your home. It's much warmer and complements a larger colour palette. If you want to add bolder colours to the room, simple objects such as tissue box, a dish or a vase can provide this much needed explosion of colour without being too overpowering
The Limited Edition Collection Cubes all contain the same soft, strong and quality tissues that Kleenex® is renowned for, providing an affordable yet fashionable accessory for your home this winter. The Limited Edition Collection Cubes are available from all major pharmacies and supermarkets; MRSP £1.88.
Keep a look out for the Kleenex® Limited Edition Collection Cubes here: http://www.kleenex.co.uk/products/kleenex-collection-limited-edition/#1389
*Final MRSP at the discretion of the retailer
SOURCE Kimberley Clark