|By Marketwired .||
|September 25, 2013 12:20 PM EDT||
GLOUCESTER, MA--(Marketwired - September 25, 2013) -
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced Joshua Lin has joined the Company as Vice President of Asia Operations.
- As momentum for TradeStone's Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions continues to grow in the AsiaPac region, Lin is serving as an extension of the North America and EMEA account teams, providing local leadership and support in the areas of sales, business development and professional services.
- He brings more than 20 years of experience in the Asia marketplace working extensively with retailers, suppliers and software providers. Lin is proficient in Chinese, English and German.
- Prior to joining TradeStone, Joshua Lin held the position of VP of Business Development at TradeCard, Inc. Previous to TradeCard, Lin held leadership roles in Asia with supplier and software companies in the consumer products space.
- "I've long admired TradeStone's stellar reputation among retailers, wholesalers and suppliers," said Joshua Lin, VP of Operations, TradeStone Software. "What they have accomplished has been impressive and I'm confident about the work we'll do together to meet momentum and demand in the Asia Pacific region."
- "Our supplier base of 20,000 continues to grow every day," said Brian Marsden, President, International, TradeStone Software. "With many of them located in AsiaPac and more and more retailers expanding their sourcing offices there, Joshua's experience and pedigree are key assets we plan to utilize. He is a fantastic addition to our team."
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.