|By Business Wire||
|September 27, 2013 05:00 AM EDT||
AsiaInspection, a leading provider of quality control services for businesses importing from Asia and Africa, today announces the launch of its mobile application, allowing inspections, audits and lab tests to be ordered from smartphones and tablets. The AI App will allow brands, retailers and importers to secure their imports from the convenience of their mobile device.
"International buyers are by their very essence mobile. Empowering them to access supplier KPI's, book inspections, tests and supplier audits and approve reports on the go, will increase their efficiency and control over their import operations," said Sebastien Breteau, CEO, AsiaInspection.
The AI App offers new and improved features including:
- Detailed inspection, audit and lab tests reports delivered online
- An online dashboard to monitor and benchmark your supply chain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and rank suppliers
- Instant results for inspections, audits and tests, with complete reports available
- Approve or reject shipments
- Seamlessly place orders and manage scheduling
Product inspections are $299 USD in China, India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Thailand, Africa and Latin America; $399 USD in Europe and anywhere else in Asia. Factory, social and environmental audits are $599 USD.
About AsiaInspection - Your Eyes in the Factory!™
AsiaInspection is a leading quality control service provider, helping international brands, retailers and importers secure their global supply chain. With unique web-based quality control management tools for companies seeking Product Inspection, Factory Audit and Laboratory Testing services, AI serves clients from over 110 countries.